Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingCrow

Premiership Player
Oct 9, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
We all know our leadership group has taken a negative view of Johncock recently, but few may know that he would love to play footy with his cousin and close mate Shaun Burgoyne. Was never going to happen whilst Burgoyne played at the Power (Stiffy was a Crows supporter even at PAMFC, and dislikes the Power), but since his move to Hawthorn that wish may become a reality.

Do not want to lose the best HB in the league, but it may happen???

Johncock is considering a move to Victoria. I heard it from the cousin of the son of the father whose sister knows this bloke that's going out with a woman who went to school with the lady that cuts Stiffy's hair. Pretty reliable source i think you'll agree.

yeah right, whilst he's good mates with Burgoyne, he has even better mates at the crows !
i heard it from some bloke who mows the lawn for NC
Porplyzia to St Kilda
Rutten to Carlton
Walker to GWS
Vince to Essendon
McLeod to West Bulldogs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(just to fan the flames).

I actually heard this mentioned at the start of the season, (along with a few other rumours that seem to hold some cred now) and he's certainly the sort of player HFC would be interested in (though being in AA-type form would rule it out) - what sort of value would you "expect" to get in a trade?

Is he a "mid-range" 1st round pick? Less? More? Perhaps the BF-esque combination of two duds + low pick = star?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back