Pagan - New GG - Georgie Get Mad (The Scuderia Pagan)

Remove this Banner Ad

There is an old theory that most horses don't run particularly well second up, even after a very good first up efforts, of course there are exceptions to the rule, but i personally rarely back a horse second up, i reckon his next run will tell the story, assuming he pulled up ok today, wouldn't be sacking him just yet.

Not an 1800 metre horse Luke ? Was very frisky early too.
I’m not sure, I must admit horse racing is not my thing really but I watched the race. Someone else is probably better equipped to answer. I was interested basically because of the Pagan connection so chucked a couple of bucks on it. I’ll go back to my general disinterest, it has saved me lots of cash over the journey.

I’m not sure, I must admit horse racing is not my thing really but I watched the race. Someone else is probably better equipped to answer. I was interested basically because of the Pagan connection so chucked a couple of bucks on it. I’ll go back to my general disinterest, it has saved me lots of cash over the journey.

Exactly the same. My brother in law had my $8 and the account. Only the 3rd time l've ever had a bet.

My first bet a funny story. He took me to a mid-week meeting at bloody Werribee of all places in winter. I knew nothing and thought " ah well " lets just have a sling.
Wanted to put $30 on a nag called " Miegator " @33/1. He told me no way, it can't possibly win

Yep. Miegator promptly saluted. And yep, still had the $30 in my pocket 😕

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

$35 on Sportsbet now.

Worth a look?
Sounds like ie is a solid finisher who was ridden too fast too early in his last go. IMO. Always worth a look 🤣🤷‍♂️🤔🤔💰💰💰

Hojumans nag👍

Maiden Plate
Friday 11 September
3:00 PM 1600m Swan Hill
COND: Good 4 Flat
PRIZEMONEY: $35,000.00
Super VOBIS Bonus: $0.00

Think Champayne

J: Jack Xavier Martin

T: Michelle Payne

BAR: 10

WGT: 59.5kg

Good luck Hoj, owning a racehorse is exciting and expensive.

My first horse was with Tony Vasil back in the 90s and we had Robbie Griffiths as the jockey.

First race was at Seymour and he started 2 to 1 fave. It was over 1200 m and he was last around the turn but flashed home for 5th. Robbie told us in the enclose that he needs more distance so next race we entered him over 1400 m at Bendigo.

Once again around the bend he was last but flashed home for 5th again. Robbie came up to us and once again told us he needs more ground so we entered him at Ballarat over 1800 metres and yep he finished 5th AGAiN.

Robbie unsadled the horse, walked past and said "he's s**t".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back