Pagan - New GG - Georgie Get Mad (The Scuderia Pagan)

Remove this Banner Ad

My brother in law races trotters in New Zealand. He has a runner horse 1 in race 7 at Geraldine tomorrow (28/11). Does anyone know if and how to get a bet on? Sportsbet doesn’t have those listed and the other betting apps I checked only have up to race 5?!?
Bet365 has it, kinda. Reckons it's already been run, but has no placings, odds or anything. Says a few have been scratched. How curious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My brother in law races trotters in New Zealand. He has a runner horse 1 in race 7 at Geraldine tomorrow (28/11). Does anyone know if and how to get a bet on? Sportsbet doesn’t have those listed and the other betting apps I checked only have up to race 5?!?

Tried " Racenet " ?

What's the horses name ?

Call This Fun, number 1. Apparently has galloped at the last few runs but if it can hold it together should be a chance. I was advised not to put the house on it, which I took as code for put the house on it 😂
Still cant get race 7 on the Bet365, but in race 2 #14 reminds me of a girl I knew for a while ... Fast Wet and Windee :-D Not that she farted a lot, but she sure did like blowing 🙃

Remove this Banner Ad

Back