Pagan - New GG - Georgie Get Mad (The Scuderia Pagan)

Mar 17, 2012
Caught in the web.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Bombay man Spidey. But got a nice Macedon ranges one for x-mas 🍸

My wife loves the Tanqueray Sevilla atm.

Had a dirty weekend without the kids at Apollo Bay a month ago and had lunch at the little distillery there. The place that after the 1st lockdown sold its gin to the public only to discover it was hand sanitiser.😂Tried their whole range. Loved their Ocean gin, Mrs Spider bought a Grapefruit one. Didn't like the aniseed one.

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
My wife loves the Tanqueray Sevilla atm.

Had a dirty weekend without the kids at Apollo Bay a month ago and had lunch at the little distillery there. The place that after the 1st lockdown sold its gin to the public only to discover it was hand sanitiser.😂Tried their whole range. Loved their Ocean gin, Mrs Spider bought a Grapefruit one. Didn't like the aniseed one.

Big distillery in Healesville popular. I got about 6 litres of Bombay as people keep buying for me as presents ! Spidey and Nate7 come round ?

I heard a racing journo interview Denis yesterday, when asked what were his plans for Johnny Get Angry, just as i suspected, The Melbourne Cup top of the list. :thumbsu:
I'm getting on this like dogecoin.

You obviously exchanged yours for the Cameroon pineapples and knitted mittens from Estonia that you could buy with them.
Those mittens made very good stubbie holders for all the pina colada profit.

Back