Pagan - New GG - Georgie Get Mad (The Scuderia Pagan)

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Champayne today at Swan Hill Hoj, 4.00pm R6 No1, only $2.60 fixed odds, but should take of a very average field, John Allen aboard, absolute gun jockey too.
Well done - nice win. $20 at $3.10 plus multiplier. Bank to play with on the weekend.

Big Queen Elizabeth tomorrow.

Exciting race with 2 genuine stars in it.

Mugatoo good each way odds imo. I'll be having him.

Take the $💰 and retire to the Sorrento caravan park.

Mutt's is that a cemetery behind the course ?
I would expect (if it pulls up ok) next start to be in town Hoj, up in grade, down in weight, that was pretty good work today with 63kg, would like to see Johnny Allen stick with too.

I watched the Tasmanian Derby winner live and thought that horse looks bloody good.

Then it comes out and wins the Derby in Sydney last Sat at brilliant odds...........

Did I have it?

Nup. Dickhead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just got more egg in it.
Way to kick the ladder from under my win 😂 But I have found that the "special" is different at every Chinese takeaway.

......but not as special as a milk bar near where I grew up. Before the cops raided it you got more than a polystyrene cup & plastic straw if you held $50 on the counter to pay for a milkshake with "the special milk".

Seeing i had a very good day on the punt yesterday courtesy of Kolding, i placed bet on Denis's My Squeeze Louise, R8 No9 at Flemington today @ 1win : 5 place at the very juicy odds of $51/ $12.50 , it is second up, which i don't particularly like, but has placed in 5 out of 7 starts, and drops 5kg on it's last start, i can see it going straight to the front, and hope it can hang on at the end.

Seeing i had a very good day on the punt yesterday courtesy of Kolding, i placed bet on Denis's My Squeeze Louise, R8 No9 at Flemington today @ 1win : 5 place at the very juicy odds of $51/ $12.50 , it is second up, which i don't particularly like, but has placed in 5 out of 7 starts, and drops 5kg on it's last start, i can see it going straight to the front, and hope it can hang on at the end.
They’re juicy odds!

They’re juicy odds!
Sadly, you cannot eat juicy odds, BUT, as predicted, went straight to the front, rated beautifully by Lachie King, entering the home straight looked like a real winning chance, 200m out still looking good for at least a place, 100m out being 2nd up just as i thought, lack of fitness kicked in, and started laying out, but responded very well to hard riding and got beaten for 3rd in a photo finish.

Reckon Denis has got another decent prospect on his hands here as it was only having it's 8th start, and all going well, natural improvement and Pagan's magic touch, bigger things in store for sure.

Sadly, you cannot eat juicy odds, BUT, as predicted, went straight to the front, rated beautifully by Lachie King, entering the home straight looked like a real winning chance, 200m out still looking good for at least a place, 100m out being 2nd up just as i thought, lack of fitness kicked in, and started laying out, but responded very well to hard riding and got beaten for 3rd in a photo finish.

Reckon Denis has got another decent prospect on his hands here as it was only having it's 8th start, and all going well, natural improvement and Pagan's magic touch, bigger things in store for sure.
Yeah I forgot about it and then remembered and was trying to deposit some money in my account but was too late to get on. I watched the race, it did look good and you predicted it’s run perfectly. Unlucky not to get the photo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back