Pagan - New GG - Georgie Get Mad (The Scuderia Pagan)

Remove this Banner Ad

Well it's taken 3 days, but finally back to square.

Thanks Ollie, total champion.

I packed up my wallet on Melbourne Cup Day and after 6 weeks I invested $20 and walked away with $250. One of my better years

Pagan set to give rivals a spray

BRAD WATERS
A HORSE out of a broodmare named Spray was always going to have a quirky name.

Trainers Ben and JD Hayes had a few options when it came to naming Spray’s son - but the closest choice was the obvious one for the duo.

An ex-AFL premiership coach known for tough verbal sprays now shares a Flemington trainers’ hut with the young Lindsay Park trainers.

The horse was duly named Pagan after coach-turned- trainer Denis Pagan. “I think he (Denis Pagan) likes it,” Ben Hayes said on Tuesday.

“He said, ‘Make sure it’s a good horse’.”

The equine Pagan showed promise in his jumpouts before a solid second on debut at Pakenham last month.

The Hayes brothers decided to give the son of Newmarket Handicap winner Sham - express another trial before Wednesday’s Ladbroke It Plate (1300m) at Sandown.

“We really like Pagan,” Hayes said.

“He’s a horse that has always shown us good ability.

He’s a very green and raw horse. He’s a slow learner, that’s the best way to put it, so we gave him another jumpout between runs.”

Craig Williams rode Pagan at Pakenham before travelling to Traralgon for Pagan’s barrier trial, in which the threeyear-old was a close second.

Brett Prebble rides Pagan at Sandown on Wednesday while Williams takes a short break.

But Hayes said Williams’ feedback had boosted the stable’s confidence in Pagan breaking his maiden soon.

Pagan set to give rivals a spray

BRAD WATERS
A HORSE out of a broodmare named Spray was always going to have a quirky name.

Trainers Ben and JD Hayes had a few options when it came to naming Spray’s son - but the closest choice was the obvious one for the duo.

An ex-AFL premiership coach known for tough verbal sprays now shares a Flemington trainers’ hut with the young Lindsay Park trainers.

The horse was duly named Pagan after coach-turned- trainer Denis Pagan. “I think he (Denis Pagan) likes it,” Ben Hayes said on Tuesday.

“He said, ‘Make sure it’s a good horse’.”

The equine Pagan showed promise in his jumpouts before a solid second on debut at Pakenham last month.

The Hayes brothers decided to give the son of Newmarket Handicap winner Sham - express another trial before Wednesday’s Ladbroke It Plate (1300m) at Sandown.

“We really like Pagan,” Hayes said.

“He’s a horse that has always shown us good ability.

He’s a very green and raw horse. He’s a slow learner, that’s the best way to put it, so we gave him another jumpout between runs.”

Craig Williams rode Pagan at Pakenham before travelling to Traralgon for Pagan’s barrier trial, in which the threeyear-old was a close second.

Brett Prebble rides Pagan at Sandown on Wednesday while Williams takes a short break.

But Hayes said Williams’ feedback had boosted the stable’s confidence in Pagan breaking his maiden soon.

Righto, more money to throw away

$4.20 odds

Last edited:
I'm just alerting other punters, as they do when they have a horse racing.
It's making up the numbers after it's recent run at Bairnsdale and the form of all the race 8 gallopers suggest similar.
I meant do u think its a chance. Good luck - maybe it will surprise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Turn it up Tommy won his maiden today, 6/4 favourite, i have it in a Multi with Fiorentes Girl (R7 No2) at Pakenham tonight for a nice collect, it's jockey wears our old bounding kangaroo jumper for it's silks
Another flog who POSTS AFTER THE WIN.

Hopefully Denis has told Johnny - “Don’t pee on my leg son and tell me it’s raining ! ” ???

Looks another “prep” that Johnnys decided he’d rather sitting on the couch all day munch in carrots

Johnny has a new upstart.

Bendigo a few days ago…

D036C81D-D937-4D02-99F0-33697A2058A9.jpeg

Hopefully Denis has told Johnny - “Don’t pee on my leg son and tell me it’s raining ! ” ???

Looks another “prep” that Johnnys decided he’d rather sitting on the couch all day munch in carrots
I'm waiting for Denis' horse to say "Well, gee, it was a tight finish, but gee, we had our chances, and Anthony Rock didled his leg"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back