Remove this Banner Ad

How do I post on the bay and boards without constantly getting sh*t on for my join date? (Yes I only just found out what the sprinkler meant)

If you get s**t just give it back with interest. There is a wacky clown on this board called DanWA who is convinced I am an alias.

I thought the spinkler was for people who pop in here when their team is winning but disappear when they are losing? Much like Richmond supporters.

So it just means you are a new member? Everyone was new at some stage. It's an Internet forum so who cares, sorry no long service leave here. Except for the hard working mods of course.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought the spinkler was for people who pop in here when their team is winning but disappear when they are losing? Much like Richmond supporters.
This is correct, on both counts.

If you get sh*t just give it back with interest. There is a wacky clown on this board called DanWA who is convinced I am an alias.

So it just means you are a new member? Everyone was new at some stage. It's an Internet forum so who cares, sorry no long service leave here. Except for the hard working mods of course.
Ah ok, how're you settling in

Ah ok, how're you settling in

Yeah, fine. I lurked for ages so had an idea what this board was about. I do find it the most entertaining board on all of BigFooty.

You’re getting the gist of it sonny.👍

But it’s not really about join date.
It’s coming on to the bay when your team starts to win.
Alot of Geelong flogs joined up after 2007 when they won, but most have disappeared off to Eastern Europe where, apparently, they don’t have internet. Some even post under alias names and pretend they support other clubs.
They are the epitome of a PUS, not like the Richmond supporters who were here all along.
There are half a dozen Carlton flogs here on the bay who have fought the good fight while Carlton are still crap. If, and it’s a big if, Carlton get their s**t together and become successful, they will be entitled to dish it out, if they’re still alive.
Then we have the Hawforn “supporters”. Most have disappeared and we’re very thankful for that.

Alot of Geelong flogs joined up after 2007 when they won, but most have disappeared off to Eastern Europe where, apparently, they don’t have internet. Some even post under alias names and pretend they support other clubs.
They are the epitome of a PUS, not like the Richmond supporters who were here all along.
There are half a dozen Carlton flogs here on the bay who have fought the good fight while Carlton are still crap. If, and it’s a big if, Carlton get their sh*t together and become successful, they will be entitled to dish it out, if they’re still alive.
Then we have the Hawforn “supporters”. Most have disappeared and we’re very thankful for that.

Listen to The Avoca Drover. He is wise beyond his years. He supports Richmond but will be on the Bay through thick and thin.

Just change teams to the Bulldogs who have never struggled in any season during their entire history

Just change teams to the Bulldogs who have never struggled in any season during their entire history

Oh yes, and make sure you follow whatever Mofra says. He is the most intelligent and quick witted person on not only BigFooty, but the entire Internet.

Still convinced Mofra is a professional commedian.

Oh yes, and make sure you follow whatever Mofra says. He is the most intelligent and quick witted person on not only BigFooty, but the entire Internet.

Still convinced Mofra is a professional commedian.
I type words good

There are half a dozen Carlton flogs here on the bay who have fought the good fight while Carlton are still crap. If, and it’s a big if, Carlton get their sh*t together and become successful, they will be entitled to dish it out, if they’re still alive.

wat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back