Media - Join the WONDERS and Become a Finals Member now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 9, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍🏆Ophidian Old Boys🏆🐍 and Mizzou
493436_2518d2e37cfbfce63f552f8fda820d23.png

ORDER NOW

The West Coast Wonders are proud to announce the release of the West Coast WONDER-ful Final Membership package.

This deal is open to all Players from Non Finals teams, so come on Gumbies, Warriors and Demons (you may as well be out of finals) players jump aboard the WONDER TRAIN, get in quick because spots won't last.

Become a 'Wonders honourary Member' today.

COST

Whats it cost to jump on the Wonder Bandwagon, I here you ask. Well thats a great question.

All it costs is your posting support throughout the finals. We need you at your posting best harshest. The best Banter you can provide.

The Wonders aim to make every Match thread a toxic environment for every opposition team it meets.

WHAT YOU GET

1. Your very own Wonders jumper, with your favourite Wonders player printed on the back. But even better these jumpers can then be used as your very own Avatar during the finals series. Imagine running around Big Footy with haydo 's name on your profile.

Jumpers that are available include Jumpers like these legends of the club.

SSwans2011.png
PVF.png
haydo.png
Nick_CC.png

2. The oppurtunity of a lifetime, in being able to contribute to a Wonders Match thread, and create a toxic environment for the campaigners from sides like the Hawks, Roys, Bombers and Dragons. Oh and the biggest campaigners of all the Furies.

3. But probably the most important is the Education you will receive from the Best posting side in the SFA, and learning how one should post in a match thread. You will be taught by the following young guns.

Sarah_Smiles.png
Elton_Johns_Wig.png
cactus.png
JT_the_Man.png

BUT THATS NOT ALL

Yep, you heard it right, there is more.

Join now and don't just receive 1 finals membership - Join Now and you will get another membership for free.

The 2nd membership you can give to any poster not currently in the SFA. You won't just be supporting the Wonders in the finals in Season 25, you will also be assisting with the recruiting of GUN Rookies to the club in season 26.

It doesn't get any better then this.

BUT THERE IS MORE

Join before the GF this year and you go into the running to win a personalised signed U2tigers jumper that he will wear in the First final this season.

'What do I have to do to win such a prize' I hear you ask.

Well U2Tigers will be judging the posting efforts in all the Wonders match threads, and the best posting honourary Member as judged by U2tigers will win the Personally signed jumper. Imagine being able to use his jumper as your avatar. I know its to good to be true.

U2tigers.png

TIME TO JOIN

The Wonders look forward to your ongoing support throughout the finals.

P.S. This deal remains open for all other posters who teams get knocked out of finals right up to the Grand Final.

Last edited:

493436_2518d2e37cfbfce63f552f8fda820d23.png

ORDER NOW

The West Coast Wonders are proud to announce the release of the West Coast WONDER-ful Final Membership package.

This deal is open to all Players from Non Finals teams, so come on Gumbies, Warriors and Demons (you may as well be out of finals) players jump aboard the WONDER TRAIN, get in quick because spots won't last.

Become a 'Wonders honourary Member' today.

COST

Whats it cost to jump on the Wonder Bandwagon, I here you ask. Well thats a great question.

All it costs is your posting support throughout the finals. We need you at your posting best harshest. The best Banter you can provide.

The Wonders aim to make every Match thread a toxic environment for every opposition team it meets.

WHAT YOU GET

1. Your very own Wonders jumper, with your favourite Wonders player printed on the back. But even better these jumpers can then be used as your very own Avatar during the finals series. Imagine running around Big Footy with haydo 's name on your profile.

Just like these legends of the club.

SSwans2011.png
PVF.png
haydo.png
Nick_CC.png

2. The oppurtunity of a lifetime, in being able to contribute to a Wonders Match thread, and creat a toxic envornment for the campaigners from sides like the Hawks, Roys, Bombers and Dragons. Oh and the biggest campaigners of all the Furies.

3. But probably the most important is the Education you will receive from the Best posting side in the SFA, and learning how one should post in a match thread. You will be taught by the following young guns.

Sarah_Smiles.png
Elton_Johns_Wig.png
cactus.png
JT_the_Man.png

BUT THATS NOT ALL

Yep, you heard it right, there is more.

Join now and don't just receive 1 finals membership - Join Now and you will get another membership for free.

The 2nd membership you can give to any poster not currently in the SFA. You won't just be supporting the Wonders in the finals in Season 25, you will also be assisting with the recruiting of GUN Rookies to the club in season 26.

It doesn't get any better then this.

BUT THERE IS MORE

Join before the GF this year and you go into the running to win a personalised signed U2tigers jumper that he will wear in the First final this season.

'What do I have to do to win such a prize' I hear you ask.

Well U2Tigers will be judging the posting efforts in all the Wonders match threads, and the best posting honourary Member as judged by U2tigers will win the Personally signed jumper. Imagine being able to use his jumper as your avatar. I know its to good to be true.

U2tigers.png

TIME TO JOIN

The Wonders look forward to your ongoing support throughout the finals.

P.S. This deal remains open for all other posters who teams get knocked out of finals right up to the Grand Final.
Thank you U2tigers - my current mood has now been updated to:
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not really sure which SFA teams they are but I've heard that North Melbourne has to play a number of home games interstate just to make ends meet.. ;)

Back in the day, yeah but our Etihad stadium deal was garbage. That we make profits yearly now without gambling revenue is fantastic from our end.

:ends serious talk

Back in the day, yeah but our Etihad stadium deal was garbage. That we make profits yearly now without gambling revenue is fantastic from our end.

:ends serious talk
If you weren't still in finals, one could be mistaken in thinking you want to be the 1st to join as an Honourary Wonders Final Member.

May as well let you join now, as your finals appearence will be short anyway.

Welcome to the Wonders.

Here is your NickCC jumper.

proxy.php

Congratulations to The Filth Wizard , as the first Wonders Final member. We look forward to you posting with us throughout the finals.

If you weren't still in finals, one could be mistaken in thinking you want to be the 1st to join as an Honourary Wonders Final Member.

May as well let you join now, as your finals appearence will be short anyway.

Welcome to the Wonders.

Here is your NickCC jumper.

proxy.php

Congratulations to The Filth Wizard , as the first Wonders Final member. We look forward to you posting with us throughout the finals.

NickCC is my favourite player so I appreciate the only time I will ever hold a Wonders guernsey.

Its currently vacant, its waiting to be filled in S26, by a posting machine.

Are you ready to announce?
hey shhhhh
Since you don't have 18 either I guess give me 34, that Elton Johns Wig campaigner loves me

Remove this Banner Ad

Back