Arts & Humanities Jokes are Actually Parables

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
For instance....

Man walks into a empty bar and orders a beer. After a couple minutes bartender says, what you think of my counter? Man takes a drink of his beer and says it’s very nice. It looks very well made. Bartender says ‘I made it all by myself. I’m a great woodworker. Best in the village. But you think they call me Jimmy the Woodworker? No. They don’t.’

Man takes another drink of his beer and the bartender says: see that chandelier hangining in the center of the room? Man looks over and says it’s very lovely. Bartender says ‘I made that. I am the best glass maker in all the village. You think they call me Jimmy the Glass Maker? No. They don’t.’

After the man orders another beer, bartender says: see that billiard table? I made that. It’s the finest billiard table in all the village. Man takes a drink of his beer and says yes, that is a fine billiard table. You must be very proud. Bartender says: you think they’d call me Jimmy the billiard table maker. But they don’t. It upsets me they don’t recognize my many talents.

But this one I go fck a goat and they forever call me Jimmy the goat fcker.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back