Jokes: The Good, The Bad and The Really Bad

Remove this Banner Ad

Driving to work the other day I misjudged braking and ran up the back of the car in front of me at the lights. We both pulled to the side and hopped out of our cars to exchange details when I noticed the other driver was a dwarf.
Before I could say anything he barks out "I'm not happy mate" so I replied "well which one are you then?"

A lady goes to see the doctor. "I fart all the time, Doctor Johnson, but they're soundless, and they have no odor. In fact, since I've been here, I've farted no less than twenty times. What can I do?"

"Here's a prescription, Mrs. Barker. Take these pills three times a day for seven days and come back and see me in a week."

The next week, an upset Mrs. Barker marched into Dr. Johnson's office: "Doc, I don't know what was in those pills, but the problem is worse! I'm farting just as much, and they're still soundless, but now they smell terrible! What do you have to say for yourself?"

"Calm down, Mrs. Barker," said the doctor soothingly. "Now that we've fixed your sinuses, we'll work on your hearing!"

Last edited:
An old nun, a cute Swedish girl, an American guy, and a Frenchman are all in a train car. The train goes into a dark tunnel and all 4 hear a slap. When they emerge, no one says a word but the Frenchman has a red hand print across his face.

The nun thinks that the Frenchman groped the Swedish girl, so she slapped him.

The Swedish girl thinks that the Frenchman tried groping her, but groped the nun instead, so the nun slapped him.

The Frenchman thinks the American groped the french girl and she mistakenly slapped him instead.

The American is hoping there will be more tunnels so he can slap the Frenchman again

Last edited:
Oh no OA
The thread title is "jokes the good the bad and the ugly"
Not "jokes the good the absolute putrid and the ugly" :)

Not any more it ain't ... Thread title changed!

Magpie Girl went to see DrDavoren the other day. "I fart all the time, DrDavoren, but they're silent, and have no odor. In fact, since I've been here, I've farted no less than twenty times. What can I do?"

"Here's a prescription, Magpie Girl . Take these pills three times a day for seven days and come back and see me in a when you're done."

The next week, an upset Magpie Girl marched into DrDavoren's office: "Doc, I don't know what was in those pills, but the problem is worse! I'm farting just as much, and they're still silent, but now they smell terrible! What do you have to say for yourself?"

"Calm down, Magpie Girl ," said DrDavoren soothingly. "Now that we've fixed your sinuses, we'll work on your hearing!"

*Hopefully Magpie Girl and DrDavoren don't mind me slipping their names into the joke but I like to put a personal touch on some jokes :p
I shall be a good sport, given your desire to add a personal touch, but did I have to be farting?
Women don't do that ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I shall be a good sport, given your desire to add a personal touch, but did I have to be farting?
Women don't do that ;)
Haha sorry mate, I just edited them. I didn't mean anything bad by it. That's just how I usually tell jokes, I put a friend who is present in the punch line. For the first few jokes I put on here, I used myself as the observer to give them a personal touch but I probably shouldn't have used anyone else in my next ones.

A guy walked up to me in a pub and said "I get 20 times more chicks than you mate!".

The joke was on him, I just said "20 times 0 equals 0 ya flog!".

My mum got angry at me the other day because she reckons I treat her house like a hotel. She's going to be filthy when she sees I gave her a negative review on Trivago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back