Jokes: The Good, The Bad and The Really Bad

In your dildo room?

By the way, did Swan get in the ring with Mike Tyson recently? When did a bit of his ear go missing, looks like Evander Holyfield. Might start selling Dane Swan chocolate ears.

Or is that Chocolatiers?

May 15, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
I was at a poetry competition the other day in Darwin. The two finalists were a Yale student and a typical Darwin redneck. Both contestants were given a word, then they'd have 2 minutes to come up with a Poem. The word they were given was Timbuktu.

First to recite his poem was the Yale graduate. He stepped to the microphone and said:

Slowly across the desert sand
Trekked a lonely caravan.
Men on camels, two by two
Destination---Timbuktu.

The crowd went crazy! No way could the redneck top that, they thought. The redneck calmly made his way to the microphone and recited:

Tim and I, we camped and went,
We spied three women in a fly screen tent.
Since they were three and we were two,
I bucked one and Tim bucked two!

The redneck won hands down!

I was at a poetry competition the other day in Darwin. The two finalists were a Yale student and a typical Darwin redneck. Both contestants were given a word, then they'd have 2 minutes to come up with a Poem. The word they were given was Timbuktu.
!
"Alex, i'll take phrases I'ld never say for $1000 thanks."

Salty Malty has been talking the Blewboys up but is he really that confident?

He was recently spied purchasing the below.

288070749_JEbCD-L-0.jpg

Aug 15, 2009
The Devil's personal coke roadie
AFL Club
Collingwood
A length of rope walks into a bar. The bartender looks at him and says "get out, we don't serve ropes in here!" The rope goes outside and cuts himself in half and ties his two sections together. Not pleased with his appearance, he takes a comb and combs out his ends. He walks back into the bar and the bartender says "hey, aren't you that rope I just kicked out?" And the rope replied "no, I'm a frayed knot."

A man was caught stealing in a supermarket today while balanced the shoulders of a couple of vampires. He was charged with robbery on two counts.
Took me a few seconds but :thumbsu:

It’s hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs because they always take things literally.

When you get a bladder infection, urine trouble.

Hear about the new restaurant called Karma?
There’s no menu—you get what you deserve.

Back