Jokes

Remove this Banner Ad

Q: What is the difference between a WCE fan and a baby? A: The baby will stop whining after awhile
Q: What's the difference between an WCE fan and a carp? A: One is a bottom-feeding, scum sucker, and the other is a fish.
Q: What do you call the WCE without Nic Nat and Josh Kennedy? A: The Brisbane Lions.

D.pearce ,suban,sutty and ibbo will play the most game for freo :p in 2017.

Kim Hagdorn is walking down the street when he sees an old lady being attacked by a dog. He immediately hides behind a bush hoping the dog won't see him.

Out of nowhere a kid suddenly jumps on the dog, wrestling it off the old lady and breaking its neck. Haggers jumps out from his hiding spot and runs over to the kid.

"That was amazing!" he said. "I'm a journalist - I'm kind of a big deal actually, you've probably heard of me - and I want to tell everyone about how brave you were."

He pulled out his notepad and wrote "Heroic eagles fan saves woman from vicious dog attack"

"I assume NicNat is your favourite footy player?" he asked. "I should be able to work that in to give him some credit too."

"Actually, Nat Fyfe is" the kid replied.

"I see" said Haggers. He started a new page in his notebook and wrote "Vicious Dockers hoodlum murders beloved family pet"

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its West Coast Eagles Christmas Party and Adam Simpson is sitting at the head of the table at the restaurant with the whole squad down both sides. The waitress comes up and approaches him.

"Mr Simpson...what can I get you?"

"Ill have lots of Turkey and a little piece of ham with lots of gravy..." he replies.

"And the vegetables ?" she enquires.

"Oh they can order for themselves!"

I was at the cemetery the other day to visit my dear old nan on her birthday. While I was there, I saw Fletch,Cuzzy,Chicky and Kerry walking around with a coffin on their shoulders.
When they walked past I thought FMD what's going on here? But didn't think much more of it until I was leaving and they walked past again.

I shook my head and thought, these blokes have lost the F##kin plot

I was at the cemetery the other day to visit my dear old nan on her birthday. While I was there, I saw Fletch,Cuzzy,Chicky and Kerry walking around with a coffin on their shoulders.
When they walked past I thought FMD what's going on here? But didn't think much more of it until I was leaving and they walked past again.

I shook my head and thought, these blokes have lost the F##kin plot
Hahaha thats gold

Remove this Banner Ad

Back