Toast Jolly!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

He undoubtedly had a few stupid moments tonight. But his performance was on its meaure overwhelmingly positive. We need him to maintain that form for the remainder of the season to be a serious contender. I felt Jolly along with some of our other players found their mojo tonight. And we were a much better team for it.

Was a fantastic performance, covered the ground real well, and some of his second efforts were vital.

Why?????? Why does he work harder some games and not others? tonight i was there and he worked harder than St Kilda's rucks. yet others he does not work as hard, is it injury? because as it stands its like i have said, there is a massive difference between his best and worst.

Imagine how good he'd be throughout the year if we had a proper secondary ruckman like all the other teams.

Brilliant performance after the rest.

I was thinking a few weeks ago he was working his way into the season. Is becoming very similar to 2010. He was terrible in the 1st half of 2010 also. Thrives on hard work. Fantastic tonight and looks good for a big finish to 2012

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unbelievable game from Jolly. It was his turn this week to get the team over the line. He was even jumping at centre square bounces at times!

Fantastic performance from Jolly tonight.

He just looked five years younger tonight, the way he moved and attacked the contest, which quite likely means he's over some injury he's been carrying I'd reckon.

If he plays like that the rest of the year, it would massivly increase our chances, so let's hope it wasn't a one off!

He can be a real 'touch/confidence player.

I hate when he automatically looks to handball after receiving an early free-kick in a game- it almost seems to put him in a 'negative' mind-set, trying to avoid taking possession of the football. Almost as if he doesn't trust himself to be anything other than a tap-ruckman- makes him appear jittery and passive.

When he actually looks to hunt the ball, it's amazing how competent he can be with it- marking, handpassing or kicking. He got a few early touches tonight, and it seemed to give him a real shot-in-the-arm- he backed himself for the rest of the game. Clearly BOG tonight- outstanding.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back