Rumour Jon Patton

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a reminder not to cross the line, BF does have rules we all abide by regarding mental health issues and unacceptable comments and jokes. Feel free to discuss any topic reasonably but please think before you post.
And please stick to the topic only.
Thanks.

Last edited:

I wonder how many on here would find it an issue if they got the kind of DMs women do
I have received unsolicited dick pics.
They are horrible, but I simply say thanks but no thanks, and move on.
I've been grabbed on the arse by older women when I was working in nightclubs as an 18 yr old. Again, moved on.

It doesn't make the action any more legitimate though, it is a dick move (pun intended)

If they're serious about even having a veneer of professionalism he never wears the jumper again and probably is paid to go not show up at the club

Hawks don't have a lot of key forward depth and Patton will play if fit, but that's always been the caveat. Reckon he plays out the season (if he plays) and Hawthorn dump him at the end of the year.

This incident has likely ended his career in the long run though. The Hawks will give Tim O'Brien a token 1-year extension, and they then go to the draft to find a long-term replacement key forward to partner Mitch Lewis.

Yeah on a personal l I totally get why they're offended, I truly do. but let's cut the BS, they're more offended thanthey would otherwise be, because he's a footballer. And the only reason Weber heard about this particular incident is because he's a footballer. Like it's almost a catch 22 if you know what I mean. I still don't really care that Johnathon Patton likes to send his wang around, in the same way I don't care that almost ever man in the developed world has at this point. This whole incident is a non starter
Uh, nope

You've seen the messages?
Saw messages he sent to a girl a few weeks ago, lot of people have and I just saw another message he sent to another before.
This wasn’t a surprise to a lot of people.

Jeff Kennett says "hang on a minute , give the guy a chance he sends images of his prick because of mental health"
doing this at 27 yo, prob is a mental health issue or two to work through.

he cried on-field when he pulled a muscle last year, so obviously not in a good place.

at minimum insist on seeing psychologist about this behaviour?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeff Kennett says "hang on a minute , give the guy a chance he sends images of his prick because of mental health"
again, using a disease to even joke about unacceptable behaviour is a pretty scummy thing to do, Crawl back under your rock

Like I get the outrage. But also, genuinely, who gives a wet fart about this. No investigation needed. Dole out the perfunctory punishment and move on in the scheme of things who cares about a random penis or three, everyone here needs to grow up, including Mr. Patton, the ladies involved, the football media and the consuming public xx thanks for coming to my ted talk
Most decent human beings give a wet fart about sexual harrassment

he cried on-field when he pulled a muscle last year, so obviously not in a good place.

Sometimes a knobhead is just a knobhead.

What’s he thinking randomly sending that type of stuff to complete strangers ?.

Does he honestly not think at least one person will call him out and publicise it given he is a reasonably high profile person as a national level sportsman ?.

I don’t get the thinking.....

People mentioning on reddit that they have had several friends who Patton has sent unsolicited dick pics too. Sounds like he has probably done it to dozens, possibly hundreds of times.

Could be the work of an experienced fisherman who was unlucky to hook a carp?

What’s he thinking randomly sending that type of stuff to complete strangers ?.

Does he honestly not think at least one person will call him out and publicise it given he is a reasonably high profile person as a national level sportsman ?.

I don’t get the thinking.....
Very weird behaviour everywhere these days. Commit crimes and then post footage of it online.

It was always said by researchers: the greatest determinant of being in gaol is a lack of education.

Most likely a pr0n addict - not terribly uncommon these days. People burn out their brains with huge amounts of online pr0n and end up doing some pretty extreme/inappropriate things to achieve their dopamine rush. It's more common than a lot of people realise.

this bloke is a deadset creep, he'd already been harassing a female friend of mine about a year ago on instagram.
she was too scared to speak out about it.
glad hes been sprung now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back