Rumour Jon Patton

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a reminder not to cross the line, BF does have rules we all abide by regarding mental health issues and unacceptable comments and jokes. Feel free to discuss any topic reasonably but please think before you post.
And please stick to the topic only.
Thanks.

Last edited:

Really poor form and very disappointing. Patton can consider himself very fortunate if he isn’t marched out the door. Unacceptable at 18. At his age he should be very much aware.

Cannot believe how common this is amongst younger men these days, was talking to a female friend who is back onto the Tinder scene and she told me she gets dick pics all the time from guys who want to date her. Seriously WTF are they thinking? She led me to believe that many men think this is normal behaviour these days. I just don't get it but maybe I'm getting old!

Cannot believe how common this is amongst younger men these days, was talking to a female friend who is back onto the Tinder scene and she told me she gets dick pics all the time from guys who want to date her. Seriously WTF are they thinking? She led me to believe that many men think this is normal behaviour these days. I just don't get it but maybe I'm getting old!

Next step is putting your dick pic on your LinkedIn profile

As you do

Hawthorn footballer Jonathon Patton is under mounting pressure after at least four women accused him of sending them unwanted lewd messages, images and videos.

One Melbourne woman yesterday told the Herald Sun she started speaking to Patton in February last year after matching on a dating app and exchanged numbers a short time later.

She said soon after, Patton asked to call her for “a chat”.

“It ended up being a Facetime and when I answered he was w--king on camera,” the woman said.

“I was walking down Collins Street at the time, I was completely shocked.

“It’s not like we were speaking for long and he knew I was into it.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol what was Patton thinking.

Surely if your going to get caught out sending photos of your dick to chicks than you'd want to make sure those chicks' are at least A graders.......

It’s almost as if some of these men think that this is what women ultimately want and that they are cutting straight to the chase. Bizarre.

Given that this is coming out after the Me Too movement, I am not sure his career will survive this. The only thing going for him is that he’s playing for a team like Hawthorn. I’m not saying that Hawthorn tolerates this behaviour, but they tend to be more lenient on their players than a team like Sydney, Bulldogs and Fremantle who’ll kick them to the curb for doing such a thing.

And before anyone says anything, I already know Richmond is like Hawthorn in this.

Silly in the current climate, a professional athlete even an average one would be foolish to be doing that in the era of #metoo

If he was a complete nobody not on an AFL list he would have been blocked and his pics deleted instantly, not surprisingly one of the outraged women kept his pics since 2019 lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back