Rumour Jon Patton

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a reminder not to cross the line, BF does have rules we all abide by regarding mental health issues and unacceptable comments and jokes. Feel free to discuss any topic reasonably but please think before you post.
And please stick to the topic only.
Thanks.

Last edited:

I look forward to Hawthorn "The Family Club" Hawks defending this one.

Not condoning it but they could go the North/Hay/Thommo defence and complain GWS didnt pass on the info he had a dodgy habit when trading.

The habit dates back a bit apparently

Surprisingly he is getting more support then i thought he would on social media, even from women.

The majority would have kept his lewd images for this exact moment. If you were that repulsed by it you wouldnt keep it for a couple of years.

Not condoning it but they could go the North/Hay/Thommo defence and complain GWS didnt pass on the info he had a dodgy habit when trading.

The habit dates back a bit apparently
But is it considered dodgy in the AFL world?

Is it only dodgy once the public get outraged by it?

Would have Hawthorn given the slightest s**t when they recruited him? I'd doubt it.

And I'd be staggered if senior Hawthorn players were not aware of this.

Surprisingly he is getting more support then i thought he would on social media, even from women.

The majority would have kept his lewd images for this exact moment. If you were that repulsed by it you wouldnt keep it for a couple of years.

I think the other issue is what he said to them after he got rejected.

What was it "plenty of girls like you out there" or something to that effect

I think the other issue is what he said to them after he got rejected.

What was it "plenty of girls like you out there" or something to that effect

Clearly he isnt a class act. Im just not sure what the end game is here. If thats what he said its lame, you just call him a loser and block him. Not sure why you would be keeping his msgs and pics unless you were saving it to run to the media a couple of years down the track.

A friend of mine sent me a lewd pic of her partner before xmas, and bragged about his Robin Nahas status, i could not delete the thing fast enough.

If they were to criminalise it, it would cause an explosion of cases in the court system - but might discourage people from doing it. It's the continual problem of the legal system being slower to change and adapt to new technology than society adopts it.

But I agree - the sending of unwanted explicit pictures should be an offense. It does create a potential issue of consent - what counts as acceptable interest from another party before the pics can be sent.

One thing I have often wondered is why cannot the access to the internet etc be removed from people with serious convictions - such as child pr0n offenses. Why cannot all the Telco's simply agree not to provide Person X with an internet or phone service ??? Perhaps if Patton lost his ability to send such pictures for 6 months, he might learn from it.... Is access to the internet a basic right for everyone ??

(sorry for the slight/massive tangent....)
All these things are already in effect.

Seen a few screenshots of messages mentioned and tbf to Patton, they’ve basically been immediately followed by the chick sending him a seductive near-naked photo.

So unless they’re doctored, it’d appear not all his crap was poorly received.

Not all would be, but enough would be that it is still illegal. Just because it works on a few girls does not mean he is justified to send as many unsolicited dick pics as he wants.

That's confidential information between the player (employee) and their current club (employer). When you move from one company to another, would you be ok with your current employer sharing information about you (performance, behaviour, health, etc) with your future employer if it might impact your chances of employment?

I look forward to Hawthorn "The Family Club" Hawks defending this one.

Just explain it.... what he was doing was natural... the end result of which makes a babbies... babbies = family, family = family club. Bam, your link, all good lets reopen the Dimma thread and lock this one down. :thumbsupv1:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not all would be, but enough would be that it is still illegal. Just because it works on a few girls does not mean he is justified to send as many unsolicited dick pics as he wants.

It's also assuming that the girls sending him near naked pics of themselves, are in fact girls and aren't actually 40yo men living in their mum's basement conning dudes into sending them dick pics.

Interesting body language in this interview.
Not gonna lie the girl in the video, who is the one that Jonny boy is obsessed with the feet of, is the only one that seemed to be entertaining his behaviour from the screenshots she has shared. Not saying it was okay for him to act like that, because it’s clearly a pattern of behaviour, but she didn’t exactly tell him to **** off.

Not gonna lie the girl in the video, who is the one that Jonny boy is obsessed with the feet of, is the only one that seemed to be entertaining his behaviour from the screenshots she has shared. Not saying it was okay for him to act like that, because it’s clearly a pattern of behaviour, but she didn’t exactly tell him to **** off.
She also seemed to prefer the "off the shoulder" look for the interview. We're not getting the full story and never will but these incidents just don't seem to serve as salient lessons for our young people; once you put it out there, you no longer have any control.

She also seemed to prefer the "off the shoulder" look for the interview. We're not getting the full story and never will but these incidents just don't seem to serve as salient lessons for our young people; once you put it out there, you no longer have any control.

Its an extremely dangerous game if you‘re a celebrity of any kind, in this town being a fringe AFL player counts. If it was the average Joe doing this these women would have blocked and deleted years ago and wouldn’t even remember the persons name.

It's also assuming that the girls sending him near naked pics of themselves, are in fact girls and aren't actually 40yo men living in their mum's basement conning dudes into sending them dick pics.

tell us more about your online habits

Remove this Banner Ad

Back