Rumour Jon Patton

Just a reminder not to cross the line, BF does have rules we all abide by regarding mental health issues and unacceptable comments and jokes. Feel free to discuss any topic reasonably but please think before you post.
And please stick to the topic only.
Thanks.

Last edited:

deck

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 7, 2004
Melburn
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool, SF 49ers, FSU
I look forward to Hawthorn "The Family Club" Hawks defending this one.
With there great culture and top leadership down at Hawthorn I'm sure the media will be happy with a apology and for any punishment be handled behind closed doors. Or does that only apply when your on your way to your third straight flag?

TylerDurden

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap
Mar 5, 2007
Lou's Tavern
AFL Club
Hawthorn
With there great culture and top leadership down at Hawthorn I'm sure the media will be happy with a apology and for any punishment be handled behind closed doors. Or does that only apply when your on your way to your third straight flag?
Looks like they're already trying to play it down for mine.
Under investigation. No further comment etc.

I looked up his 2020 record

6 games
18 kicks
3 goals 2 behinds

The star bar seems to be somewhat low these days
AFL journeyman in scandal doesn't bait as many hooks for clicks

If true the Hawks need to sack him tomorrow. Won't be a great loss to them either. Even when he isn't injured he hardly sets the world on fire.
I expect them to do two fifths of * all like clubs almost always did with this sort of thing.

Their statement to the media treated like they want it to go away

Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I expect them to do two fifths of fu** all like clubs almost always did with this sort of thing.

Their statement to the media treated like they want it to go away

Only exception would be if it's actually much worse than we know of, or if they genuinely don't don't want him at the club anyway. Otherwise, yeah, they'll go off at him internally and tell him to pull his head in, maybe give him a small fine and make him do some charity work, and then hook him up with a PR agent so he can make his oh so genuine apology/statement.

Only exception would be if it's actually much worse than we know of, or if they genuinely don't don't want him at the club anyway. Otherwise, yeah, they'll go off at him internally and tell him to pull his head in, maybe give him a small fine and make him do some charity work, and then hook him up with a PR agent so he can make his oh so genuine apology/statement.
Yeah pretty much.

If you do a Bootsma bye bye or if they were looking for an excuse they could take a stand.

Not holding my breath though

Back