Rumour Jon Patton

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a reminder not to cross the line, BF does have rules we all abide by regarding mental health issues and unacceptable comments and jokes. Feel free to discuss any topic reasonably but please think before you post.
And please stick to the topic only.
Thanks.

Last edited:

O’Rourke- arguably the worst pick 2 ever
Scully- cooked
Patton- cooked

All complete failures.

The only reason Scully is still on our list is because Henderson retired and Smith went to the cats. Other than Phillips who we got from the pies, we don’t have another winger.

Our supporters will try justify the above deals because we got Scully and Patton for future fourth round picks...what they fail to mention is what we are paying them...GWS would be absolutely laughing...no wonder clubs like to trade with us every year.
Hey bad luck for last years grand final...

You would think someone in Patton's position would have no trouble getting their fair share of female attention.

Young, fit, public profile, plenty of money, probably has a nice pad... footy groupies would be lining up. If you want to be a creep in your own house and get your wang out and scare them off then that's your prerogative I guess, but sending photos and videos... how does any public figure think that doesn't end up making into the public eye?

A very high chance. Moving to Melbourne must have been a rude shock. If he was still at GWS odds are we would still not know now.

Different worlds in AFL footy.

Remember hearing back in the day that Mitch Morton went around introducing himself as 'Mitch Morton, West Coast Eagles' after he got drafted. Played a dozen forgettable games and had a head like a dropped pie.

Would've been a shock moving to Melbourne where he was just another player out of a few hundred and then Sydney where some rooster like Josh Kennedy probably wandered around and people didn't even know who he was.

Different worlds in AFL footy.

Remember hearing back in the day that Mitch Morton went around introducing himself as 'Mitch Morton, West Coast Eagles' after he got drafted. Played a dozen forgettable games and had a head like a dropped pie.

Would've been a shock moving to Melbourne where he was just another player out of a few hundred and then Sydney where some rooster like Josh Kennedy probably wandered around and people didn't even know who he was.

Exactly. Only the really really top players at the Swans get recognised in Sydney. Someone like Papley or even Heeney could happily walk around and mostly not get recognised and for many guys that is a good thing as they don't want to be recognised all the time. Even Buddy is probably able to live a much more normal life in Sydney than he could in Melbourne.

For Patton though, he got used to being anonymous and doing things that in Sydney he would be unlikely to get recognised and caught, but when he moved to Melbourne because he was already used to sexually harassing women online he didn't think that in Melbourne playing for a big Melbourne club he was much more likely to be recognised and his behaviour made public.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you want to be a creep in your own house and get your wang out and scare them off then that's your prerogative I guess, but sending photos and videos... how does any public figure think that doesn't end up making into the public eye?
Louis CK begs to differ

I wonder if hawk recruiters were swayed by the high draft order position of the 3

100%...I love Clarko, but there is no doubt he would have thought he would have been able to turn them into better than average players...all failures..

Scully won't get another contract at the end of 2021 and Patton, if he isn't sacked before the start of this season, will end is playing days playing for Box Hill before retiring at the end of 2022

incredible to think our list management team gave him a 3-year deal. I never thought the Ty Vickery deal would be beaten for the worst ever, but Patton's will be close.

Whats the bet he did this for years in Sydney but no one knew he was famous so it never came up
I think the problem is in at least one video it did come up

Herald sun suggesting other players doing this?? Wtf??

Why would this come as a surprise?

This whole thing looms as the AFL’s Weinstein moment, lots of players would be sweating bullets now, even ones that are retired.

You wanna be someone with a high profile you better be squeaky clean these days. These women have probably received thousands of lewd texts and images over the years from nobodies and they could care less to out them, but footy players......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back