Rumour Jon Patton

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a reminder not to cross the line, BF does have rules we all abide by regarding mental health issues and unacceptable comments and jokes. Feel free to discuss any topic reasonably but please think before you post.
And please stick to the topic only.
Thanks.

Last edited:

Preface this with, it's a disgusting thing to do by any bloke.

With that out of the way, North?! Really? For gods sake.
Pretty confident the bombers aren’t involved since whenever we play we are completely soft

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's get one thing straight, it shouldn't be that hard to work out, if there's one thing that is pattontly clear it's that the shaft index is high, even at dusk, he mast've been off his head

They substitute “player” for “star” no matter who it is. I guess to hype the story up but it just ends up sounding ridiculous.

Troy Broadbridge and John McCarthy were reported as 'stars' when they passed. Which is both inaccurate and unnecessary given the sad circumstances for each. It only takes one pelican commenting on a news article 'star? no way, more like hack!' for that to become news in itself which is not what you want when someone has just died.

I reckon there will be a few nervous boys at every club at the minute, Maybe even AFLW players

I feel like this is going nowhere - There would be many a woman or even men who send suggestive pics or videos to footy players or other sports people.

The worst thing about this is the do gooders coming out. Today the Hun greats us with 'ex cop says AFL must act on player sexting'.

They already educate the players but end of the day they are human, they are young men, young men do stupid things, its part of growing up. As we age we all look back and go WTF, why did I do that? The public humiliation is more than enough punishment and an example for other players. Will it stop another player from doing something stupid? No, but for some it will.

If Patton was not an AFL footballer we would never have heard about it. Sorry to be a bit serious but I detest the woke crew.

The worst thing about this is the do gooders coming out. Today the Hun greats us with 'ex cop says AFL must act on player sexting'.

They already educate the players but end of the day they are human, they are young men, young men do stupid things, its part of growing up. As we age we all look back and go WTF, why did I do that? The public humiliation is more than enough punishment and an example for other players. Will it stop another player from doing something stupid? No, but for some it will.

If Patton was not an AFL footballer we would never have heard about it. Sorry to be a bit serious but I detest the woke crew.

FWIW the ex cop claims she used to be paid by AFL/clubs to do “training” - but lost the gig.

Main point of article seems to be her trying to justify getting her gig back.

Reminds me of the classic expression "when betting on a 2 horse race - always put your money on self interest”.......

Anyone else see the dick pic?

Lol - love how the chick took a photo with a phone... of the phone with dick photo to prevent him from seeing that she screenshotted his dick pick (how snapchat works for our older crowd here).

Anyone else find that a little bit suss ?
1610487747774.jpeg

Alternatively the blokes could just ASK if a dick pic would be welcome...
Quite right.

An unsolicited Dick PIck isn't much different to the bloke in the overcoat in the park exposing himself to women walking past.

Just because somebody is speaking to you doesn't mean you expose yourself to them unless you KNOW (not think) that it would be welcome.

He's not unhinged, he's an example of a culture that doesn't hold guys responsible or value women

Plenty of bloke's like him around

If you think a guy that sends unsolicited pictures of his privates to random women isn't unhinged then clearly we have a massive difference of opinion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back