Rumour Jon Patton

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a reminder not to cross the line, BF does have rules we all abide by regarding mental health issues and unacceptable comments and jokes. Feel free to discuss any topic reasonably but please think before you post.
And please stick to the topic only.
Thanks.

Last edited:

The Age report is interesting....

Jonathon Patton retires immediately from AFL football after Hawthorn Hawks investigation into allegations of lewd videos and messages (theage.com.au)

n a statement, the AFL said that the league’s integrity unit - which had been investigating the matter under the AFL’s respect and responsibility policy, had told the women who had come forward of Patton’s decision to desire.

I thought his desires were part of the problem.....

I think they meant "retire".....

Also, from the AFL website - how is it a "shock" retirement ???

Retiring is what you do in the AFL to get away from your problems and then they sweep it under the rug.. He was always going to retire....

Are there any pics or transcripts floating around or is it all here say and trial by media

There were pics and people had seen them - I don't tend to go looking for pics of Patton's wedding tackle to be honest with you - so I haven't seen them.....

If you don't understand that it's not the dick pic that's the problem, but it's the non-consensual nature of sending said pic to harass the woman in question - then you are part of the problem.

You gotta be so careful these days as a footballer its ordinary what he did i just think its not something you should lose your entire life over.

Last edited:
Tyronne Vickery into Tom Scully into Jon Patton.... we are on some run currently... Looking forward to welcoming Tyson Stengle and Sam Murray to our club next season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You gotta be so careful these days as a footballer its ordinary what he did i just think its not something you should lose your entire life over.

Its not really that hard to resist sending pictures of your old fella to everyone in your contact list

Tyronne Vickery into Tom Scully into Jon Patton.... we are on some run currently... Looking forward to welcoming Tyson Stengle and Sam Murray to our club next season.

What did that cost us?

A 4th and a future 4th and money we had plenty of because we have been under the cap for years.

Here is your chance. Rather than cheap pot shots tell us your plan.

The floor is yours. What would you do with a 4th round and a future 4th round pick?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back