Roast Jonathan Brown can suck it

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably because their losses have been hard fought battles going down to the wire losing by a small margin. Where ours have been flogging where we haven't shown any fight. I think the team deserves it. Not for the losses but the pathetic effort.

GWS lost to Adelaide by 56 points and St Kilda by 23. In both games they fell away badly in the last quarter and neither went down to the wire

Good and short article here about our travel record. Turns out it's not that s**t.

Here's a picture from the article showing us shitting all over most other teams and their interstate records:

teamstates.png

Still, dumb campaigners are going to dumb campaigner.

Just a quick note re that graph the data for Hawthorn, and to a lesser extent North, is skewed because the tassie games are treated as interstate

Hawthorns win percentage interstate drops significantly if you remove their Tasmanian wins where they have a very good record

GWS lost to Adelaide by 56 points and St Kilda by 23. In both games they fell away badly in the last quarter and neither went down to the wire
Fair enough probably a perception thing, funny how GWS are still the medias favorite for the flag and haven't coped any criticism.
The Richmond game we fell away in the 2nd half but that Hawthorn game was absolute mud going to take a while for the smellnof that performance to go away.

In the laat 12 months we have beaten gws at home adelaide at home port at home. Id suggest we might be the only team thats dobe that

Haha. I know this is going to sound silly but you can get better footy analysis from (selected) posters on BigFooty than those that are actually paid to do it. A huge percentage of ex-players are just talented idiots, who can play the game but can't hack intelligent, research based discussion.

I personally just avoid all football talk shows, certainly football radio (lol), and watch games with the commentary muted.
I get all my footy analysis from the people that call in on 6PR

Similar to the free kicks issue for me; if the media want to make it this week's topic, so be it, live with it and ignore them. No use getting offended or outraged by it, just ignore it and don't give them the time of day.

Our issues on the road could use a bit of actual critique, but that's never going to happen the way that footy media is set up right now, pandering to ex-players and hot takes. Shut it out until they actually bring something to the table, no use giving them oxygen.

Good and short article here about our travel record. Turns out it's not that s**t.

Here's a picture from the article showing us shitting all over most other teams and their interstate records:

teamstates.png

Still, dumb campaigners are going to dumb campaigner.
its like we could almost be in the 8 based on our away games vs everyone elses home games

Pretty sure we have won a game In Melbourne this season . How do people get away with flawed research ?
GWS have lost just as many interstate games as us but nothing .
Are you really going to compare our performance VS GSW performance on those loses?? it might be the same but effort, performance and also opponents are the major differences.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back