Recommitted Jonathon Marsh [requested trade to WA]

Remove this Banner Ad

An upgrade on Dawson for 2018 surely

Insurance for Pearce as well

Assuming his personal issues are all good

My dad who has been dead for 8 years is an upgrade on Dawson. Just saying!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thats so unfair ! One of my most favourite footy moments involved Zac. ( and Scarlett and Ablett and Varcoe and Chapman)

I think the official reason was to be closer to family and friends.

He's been playing very well in the WAFL as a tall midfielder.

He will be a gun if picked up by Freo or WC.

I am hoping that Freo get him as a fourth round pick

Will be great in defence, would have been best 22 this year easily, rate him highly.

I am hoping that Freo get him as a fourth round pick
Can't really go wrong. Give up essentially nothing with him and although he has a low chance of making it, if he does he has amazing upside/potential.

How often do you have a key defender who can out-run most outside/x-factor mids in short bursts? Franklin would look like a turtle running beside him. Too bad Marsh has no game sense and little strength.

Sorry, but both WA clubs gave him a wide berth last year. Balic if going will have 10 Vic teams lining up.
I look forward to your reaction when you receive a couple of junk picks for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are the kind of guy who laughs at someone's misfortune. Good luck to you.
You need to learn the difference between laughing at a persons misfortune and laughing at the misfortune of an opposition football club.

You can hop off your high horse any time you like.

You need to learn the difference between laughing at a persons misfortune and laughing at the misfortune of an opposition football club.

You can hop off your high horse any time you like.
Ok thanks for taking care of mayne .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back