Unsolved JonBenet Ramsey

Remove this Banner Ad

I might be a little naive here but can anyone point to cases where a “normal” mother or father from what seems like a loving and well off family, kills their own child?

I can't think of one but there have been a lot of cases where someone has broken in to a good family home and either abducted or killed a child in their bed, in far smaller houses than the Ramsey's with four floors.

Tommy Lynn Sells used to break in to houses all over the US and kill the children, sometimes the mother. In one case he killed the child and the mother went to jail for it.

He was so evil, an utterly depraved monster.

I've not heard whether they ever considered the guy who killed Susannah Chase. He's my favourite suspect.

This is an interesting segment.

I'd heard about another little girl who was attacked similarly to JonBenet in Boulder but what I didn't know is that JonBenet and Amy knew each other, that they went to the same dance school.

The attacker broke in to Amy's house while her family was out and waited. When the family got home they set the burglar alarm and went to bed.

It's become known as Amy's Case, so I'll have a look around see if there's any more information.

Last edited:
Interview with Amy's dad.

A Colorado father claims Boulder cops may have missed an opportunity to catch JonBenet Ramsey’s killer — by ignoring an attack on his own young daughter which happened months after the infamous murder.

The dad claims a masked man dressed in black broke into his home on Sept. 14, 1997, snuck into his then-12-year-old’s daughter’s room, threatened and raped her.

The terrifying incident was foiled only because the girl’s mother heard voices, and came into the room to investigate, prompting the mysterious man to flee.

Interview with Amy's dad.

A Colorado father claims Boulder cops may have missed an opportunity to catch JonBenet Ramsey’s killer — by ignoring an attack on his own young daughter which happened months after the infamous murder.

The dad claims a masked man dressed in black broke into his home on Sept. 14, 1997, snuck into his then-12-year-old’s daughter’s room, threatened and raped her.

The terrifying incident was foiled only because the girl’s mother heard voices, and came into the room to investigate, prompting the mysterious man to flee.

Plenty of information about this at the time. Police of course ignored it, as they wanted to nail the Ramseys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back