Jones head high bump

Remove this Banner Ad

Whether you agree with it or not, the outcome tends to have a bearing on the penalty.
But if the arm and shoulder pain is unrelated to the head contact (it could be, who knows) then it should have no bearing.

You cant suspend someone for high contact and then add extra to the "impact" for something that wasn't related to the high contact.

There is no way this is worth two weeks, Cutler smashed Murphy in the face last week, broke his nose and gave him a concussion and that was 2 weeks, we saying this is the same?

Well there was about over 4 minutes left on the clock, and he didn't do a concussion test or leave the field. So, unless it was delayed concussion, he wasn't concussed.
I think reports this morning say he is fine. Just saying we can't jump to conclusions.

Sydney should appeal this.

Michael Christian is incredibly inconsistent, a number of similar or more significant incidents have been graded as medium impact already this year.

Another piss poor thread about a player bumping...it was a feature of the game and a good way to empty a guys tank.Now there is outrage.WTF. Weak modern society who just can't take seeing anyone get hurt...WAP
And how is the carry on from ch7 commentators. ..Ling is a peanut.

I know he's a cats legend but FMD is ling a pussy. All he wants to do is lecture and suck the life out of any contest like an over protective mother.
He's basically Helen lovejoy from the Simpson's.

I know he's a cats legend but FMD is ling a pussy. All he wants to do is lecture and suck the life out of any contest like an over protective mother.
He's basically Helen lovejoy from the Simpson's.
It's all part of the Soccer Mum syndrome...former Geelong Captain ( Not Legend) or no he is still a peanut

Sydney should appeal this.

Michael Christian is incredibly inconsistent, a number of similar or more significant incidents have been graded as medium impact already this year.
Agree completely. Swans should be asking for 3-4 weeks at least.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back