Opposition Camp Jono Marsh has been signed by the Saints

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Collingwood
I am wrapped Marshy is getting a second chance, he had his floors but it was great watching him back his marking and pace.

Not always the most reliable kick but let’s face it he was feeling an incredible amount of pressure playing Afl. He’s earnt his way back to Afl and managed to find a way to deal with his demons.

I hope he has a great career. Pies fans stand up and give him a cheer when the Maggie’s play the saints, it will mean the world to him.

35Daicos

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood (VFL), Man Utd.
I am wrapped Marshy is getting a second chance, he had his floors but it was great watching him back his marking and pace.

Not always the most reliable kick but let’s face it he was feeling an incredible amount of pressure playing Afl. He’s earnt his way back to Afl and managed to find a way to deal with his demons.

I hope he has a great career. Pies fans stand up and give him a cheer when the Maggie’s play the saints, it will mean the world to him.
He might have had his floors, but we still don't know how high his ceiling is!!

I hope it does work out for him, as he certainly has some decent attributes.

Finnishpie

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Collingwood
By really good do you mean a young kid showing promise but being one of the worst kicks in the AFL?
He was a kid, yes. He was WAY ahead of Frost and was headed to be one of our main key defenders. His disposal was average, sure - so is Greenwood's, Adams's, even Treloar's.

But all up, MArsh was looking really good. His defection to the west really hurt us the next year.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Looking at his highlights I think he would have been playing regularly for us over the last 2 yrs and with his size and speed would have been a very handy player for us and disposal with experience can improve with time.
I just wish he had gone to the Bulldogs or someone else as I detest those pricks at St Kilda,I well remember the finger and the fireman bigger asshole never posted on bf good luck to Marsh anyway.

Top Bottom