Opposition Camp Jono Marsh has been signed by the Saints

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PicaBoo

Soldaat van Oranje
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
What other teams?
We should've just drafted him... why is crocker still on our list? Imagine Marsh would be handy against a Riewoldt/Gunston type with his speed
I don't see Crocker playing in defense, there are people who deserve less to be on our list, like for failing drug tests...

I was already imagining that at the end of the season we could have IQ and Marsh on either flank; Moore, Langdon & Howe almost intercepting at will and Scharenberg as cream on top. :'(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Collingwood
Beat stay away from Singapore
Love Singapore.
Great stop over. Safe place.

You guys don’t sound like you are trouble makers or rabble rousers so you’d have zero to worry about there.

On the other hand rat bag trouble makers would be thinking once, twice, thrice before causing any ruckus.

Expensive place but.

TheGreatGrundy

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Love Singapore.

You guys don’t sound like you are trouble makers or rabble rousers so you’d have zero to worry about there.

On the other hand rat bag trouble makers would be thinking once, twice, thrice before causing any ruckus.

Expensive place but.
The others who think twice are the politicians occupying opposition seats - if there are any. Chinese are happy with a one party system if it puts money in their pockets and creates family wealth and status.

Jen2310

Club Legend
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cricket Australia, GC Suns
Would he play round 1? He's been out of the AFL system for a few years. Yeah he has been playing state league, but bit hard to gel with teammates when you just got recruited. Unless they are desperate for someone asap..

35Daicos

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood (VFL), Man Utd.
Would he play round 1? He's been out of the AFL system for a few years. Yeah he has been playing state league, but bit hard to gel with teammates when you just got recruited. Unless they are desperate for someone asap..
They're obviously pretty desperate for tall defenders with Brown, Carlisle and now Roberton all unavailable for rd. 1 (at least). They're so desperate they've added Sam Rowe (a good honest battler) to their list as well, so it must be very likely he will be playing next week!

Good_Old

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Love Singapore.

Expensive place but.
Just don't go chewing gum.

sr36

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
The others who think twice are the politicians occupying opposition seats - if there are any. Chinese are happy with a one party system if it puts money in their pockets and creates family wealth and status.
Very enigmatic TGG. Raving about Cambodia, but writing off Singapore due to corruption? I'm with you in the preferences, just the rationale seems a bit odd to me.

TheGreatGrundy

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Very enigmatic TGG. Raving about Cambodia, but writing off Singapore due to corruption? I'm with you in the preferences, just the rationale seems a bit odd to me.
I would not rave about Cambodian politics. Compared to that country, Singapore politics is positively benign. But actually, it's Cambodia's alignment with China that has allowed Hun Sen to outlaw opposition parties. China doesn't care whether the country is adhering to human rights or morality.

jackcass

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
How much of the preseason has he done with Richmond? That'd likely dictate his readiness for R1.

Top Bottom