Oppo Camp Jono Marsh has been signed by the Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Good on him hopefully he realises he'll only get one crack at it in his life.
Makes me think of that other bloke we had who was always injured.
Rusling?
Coulda been a gun.

Good luck to him and St Kilda. It’s great that he has matured and felt like he can give it another go.

I look forward to his kicks straight to Elliott.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nice reward for him.

Good luck Jono.

After what Mayne said about our mental health resources, one wonders if we could have retained Jono with a better network.

Good luck Jono.

After what Mayne said about our mental health resources, one wonders if we could have retained Jono with a better network.

That is what I been told could of Easily Happened

Be intertesting to see how his kicking goes, was a real achilles heel when he was with us.

My mail is that we were interested in him as a possible mid season draftee. Saints beat us to it.
Good luck to him.

Real sus on this. If we were keen why would it have been mid season and not supplementary?.. When he was signed we had Moore, Roughead, Dunn and Goldsack in front of him.

Good to see him get another crack if his ball use has improved he’ll be one to watch!

My mail is that we were interested in him as a possible mid season draftee. Saints beat us to it.
Good luck to him.

IF where better Runned back then he probably never left

Real sus on this. If we were keen why would it have been mid season and not supplementary?.. When he was signed we had Moore, Roughead, Dunn and Goldsack in front of him.

Good to see him get another crack if his ball use has improved he’ll be one to watch!
Cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back