Oppo Camp Jono Marsh has been signed by the Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Good luck to him.

With some games, good play he might even extend beyond this year.

St Kilda is probably his level these days.

So Nathan Brown and Jono Marsh. They're rolling out the lineup that was failing for us four years ago.

Agree with Brown but we did not get to see the Best for Marsh because he Quit the Club(Mental Issues) and Did his Hammy

So Nathan Brown and Jono Marsh. They're rolling out the lineup that was failing for us four years ago.
Marsh over Murray any day and twice on doping test days.

Prediction:

Now that Marsh has no path back to Collingwood and that he is somewhere else,
He will talked about as if he is twice as good as he was.

:moustache:

I am wrapped Marshy is getting a second chance, he had his floors but it was great watching him back his marking and pace.

Not always the most reliable kick but let’s face it he was feeling an incredible amount of pressure playing Afl. He’s earnt his way back to Afl and managed to find a way to deal with his demons.

I hope he has a great career. Pies fans stand up and give him a cheer when the Maggie’s play the saints, it will mean the world to him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am wrapped Marshy is getting a second chance, he had his floors but it was great watching him back his marking and pace.

Not always the most reliable kick but let’s face it he was feeling an incredible amount of pressure playing Afl. He’s earnt his way back to Afl and managed to find a way to deal with his demons.

I hope he has a great career. Pies fans stand up and give him a cheer when the Maggie’s play the saints, it will mean the world to him.
He might have had his floors, but we still don't know how high his ceiling is!!

I hope it does work out for him, as he certainly has some decent attributes.

By really good do you mean a young kid showing promise but being one of the worst kicks in the AFL?

He was a kid, yes. He was WAY ahead of Frost and was headed to be one of our main key defenders. His disposal was average, sure - so is Greenwood's, Adams's, even Treloar's.

But all up, MArsh was looking really good. His defection to the west really hurt us the next year.

Looking at his highlights I think he would have been playing regularly for us over the last 2 yrs and with his size and speed would have been a very handy player for us and disposal with experience can improve with time.
I just wish he had gone to the Bulldogs or someone else as I detest those pricks at St Kilda,I well remember the finger and the fireman bigger arsehole never posted on bf good luck to Marsh anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back