Society/Culture Jordan B Peterson

Remove this Banner Ad

Retirees need their FCs and it's unethical to remove them is about social justice.

Giving people their money back via income taxes is social justice.

Protecting the community via strong borders is social justice.

It's a different branch of social justice, but using 'sjw' as a win now button is lazy.

Not really social justice at all. I see how you’re trying to spin it but I doubt you even believe what you wrote.

Labor we’re fools thinking the over the top twitter mob represented the true voice of the people.

Not really social justice at all. I see how you’re trying to spin it but I doubt you even believe what you wrote.

Labor we’re fools thinking the over the top twitter mob represented the true voice of the people.
If social justice means advocating policies that are an ethical distribution of wealth, then yeah, conservatives have their own conception of social justice.

If social justice means advocating policies that are an ethical distribution of wealth, then yeah, conservatives have their own conception of social justice.

I’m referring to the contemporary term SJW not social justice so we’ll just leave it at that then. You are correct my friend my bad.

Try constructing your own arguments instead of the relentless "I know you are but am I"??

Or comparing apples with oranges in a desperate attempt at identifying hypocrisy!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Many intelligent left leaning voters like yourself came to the same realisation you did.

It's one thing to live in an internet fantasy land of gay wedding cakes, throwing of eggs at the patriarchy, and social justice for the downtrodden.

It's quite another to play real life SJW Russian Roulette with the people of Australia.

Commonsense prevailed.
Totally agree.

People don’t want the silliness of gender pronouns and genetically Xy people who feel like they are women entering into little girls toilets.

The Labor will lose the next election as well.

They have blamed Palmers ads, the Queenslander bigots, people being selfish, leader’s inability to connect etc. Only heard a little about the cultural war against working people.

They still have the hard left destroying the party. At the same time, the hard right have been weaken in the Libs.

God his daughter is annoying now that she's involved in the Podcasts :(
Well, she was trying to argue nutrition with Layne Norton the other day as if she's more qualified because of her anecdotal all-meat experience. I guess she's followed in her father's footsteps by claiming authority in topics she's weak in.

Totally agree.

People don’t want the silliness of gender pronouns and genetically Xy people who feel like they are women entering into little girls toilets.

The Labor will lose the next election as well.

They have blamed Palmers ads, the Queenslander bigots, people being selfish, leader’s inability to connect etc. Only heard a little about the cultural war against working people.

They still have the hard left destroying the party. At the same time, the hard right have been weaken in the Libs.

Well yes, Labor will lose the next election , and we dodged a bullet this one just gone!

This article has been getting a bit of a run on Twitter, although it is from last year. It might have already been posted here?

Anyway, this is for contra:

“... the real problems in Peterson are far more dangerous than his prolixity, superficiality, or banality. The real danger in this book is its apologia for social Darwinism and bourgeois individualism covered over with a theological patina.“

This article has been getting a bit of a run on Twitter, although it is from last year. It might have already been posted here?

“... the real problems in Peterson are far more dangerous than his prolixity, superficiality, or banality. The real danger in this book is its apologia for social Darwinism and bourgeois individualism covered over with a theological patina.“

Salty reviewer upset because their novella on the juxtaposition of Karl Marx and the Marx Brothers gets zero downloads even though its free.

That’s code for calling somebody a racist.

People hate his message that you can better yourself and others verses blaming factors out of your control and not take responsibility for your own life.

Surely the guy who wrote the post-modern essay generator has now produced the Jordan Peterson criticism generator. This is merely a verbose word salad of invective. I wonder how many times the writer wanked himself off while writing this article and reading it back to himself.

Jordan you're so banal. fap fap fap
And dangerous too, Social Darwinism, bourgeois individualism, lobsters! FAP FAP FAP
Oh Jordan, pleeeeease notice my critical review and respond - spanks himself to a frenzy with a hardback copy of 12 Rules.

Many intelligent left leaning voters like yourself came to the same realisation you did.

It's one thing to live in an internet fantasy land of gay wedding cakes, throwing of eggs at the patriarchy, and social justice for the downtrodden.

It's quite another to play real life SJW Russian Roulette with the people of Australia.

Commonsense prevailed.

Don't really see how Labor were doing it thou. Just became the accepted narrative like libs are better at managing the economy and labor did f all to shut it down.

He's a very smart human being , is what he is.
Neither conservative nor left. simply himself !

Not many if any like him. Hits the spot that most others miss.

He hits some spots misses others but I don't see how he is left or right. He is a psychologist who also researches in social science. He may be left or conservative in his private life but has not much to do with his work. (Just like Ablett's privately conservative views or some other players left views don't have much to do with how they play football).

Shared by Richard Cooke, who seems to have an obsession with Peterson. Maybe he’s jealous because his ludicrous book isn’t selling as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back