Society/Culture Jordan B Peterson

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
MGTOW are most likely men that have dished off half their self generated wealth twice or more in a lifetime.

Hey, buy the ticket, take the ride.

The government sure as hell aren't going to pick up the tab if they can get out of it.

Blue1980

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 9, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal
It's a mixture. People can lift themselves out of a mental illness rut if they really want. But it's harder than you can possibly imagine if you haven't been there.

I think it's mostly genetics, coupled with some traumas that cause severe mental illness I think.

Column a and b, often genetic and life circumstances can lead you there, but often people don’t recognise the symptoms or don’t put in the effort to get out of it.

How's MGTOW life?

Going well, much rather be on #3 than getting an Ex back
I've changed man

Did Syd get buckled hard?

1620101316425.png

Get to keep these though
1620101524607.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently Bill and Melinda Gates are splitting up and they are worth an estimated $127 billion. How much did she bring to the party?
Going by the word from someone in the know, she practically wipes his arse for him.

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
MGTOW are most likely men that have dished off half their self generated wealth twice or more in a lifetime.

On Pixel 4 using BigFooty.com mobile app
I've been taken to the cleaners twice but got back on that horse for a third missus. I have no assets left, so I'm pretty safe!

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Any advice you can share to our fellow privileged males?
No matter how in love you are, never assume that things can't turn sour. Get a prenup if you have more assets than your mrs, even if not married. Glad to help m8.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back