Traded Jordan Clark and F4 traded to Fremantle for #22 and F3 (Carl)

What happens with Clark

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Appears it was Freo who blinked first

We put 2 options to them - pick 19 on its own or pick 22 & Carlton's future 3rd

Freo was happy with pick 22 but didn't want to include any future picks with it - so seems they were the first to concede and in helping the deal to get through we chucked in a future 4th (not sure if it's the one tied to the Ceglar deal)
Pretty sure we met in the middle as most predicted

Freo was happy with pick 22 but didn't want to include any future picks with it - so seems they were the first to concede and in helping the deal to get through we chucked in a future 4th (not sure if it's the one tied to the Ceglar deal)
except youve excluded the fact youre sending them a pick back as well sooooo......

With this done and the ruck merry go round getting done, what will we all be waiting on for the last minute?

it’s ok it’s not the same in these covid times when we can’t watch them run to the door 😢

Hahaha so true.

Reckon Bobby Hill is the one that's gonna go to the wire - given Colin Young's latest idiotic commentary

I don't think you understand what concede means.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

except youve excluded the fact youre sending them a pick back as well sooooo......
A future 4th.

Tbh even the future 3rd is a nothing pick. It's just accepting the freo offer of 22 (which is a perfectly fine offer) without publicly accepting freos offer

Pretty sure we met in the middle as most predicted

Agreed..i would have liked more but i can live with it..and freo would probably say the same so its a decent trade. Freo did well to keep 19.

OK now everyone switch sides on the player.

I'll start with the new Geelong perspective, lol you overpaid for a dud 😁

Ha we would have paid 19!!!!!

Suckers

Back