News Jordan Clark Round 15 NAB Rising Star

Remove this Banner Ad

This just in! JORDAN CLARK the Rising Star for Round 15! Wooooop!!

Can't believe a certain someone was writing this kid off less than a week ago...

"Clark’s career-best 23 possession display, which included a goal, in the 27-point win over Adelaide was rewarded with the Round 15 NAB Rising Star nomination."

www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/teams/geelong/rising-star-round-15-former-cricketer-jordan-clark-showing-he-made-the-right-decision-in-choosing-afl/news-story/56fbd55272b5f7d136b4bd889a263d4e

Thoroughly well deserved.

Now, do you want the good news or the bad news?

This is the first time the Cats have had three rising star noms since 2015.

The bad news is, the three were Gregson, Thurlow and Lang.

The bad newspaper is, the three were Gregson, Thurlow and Lang.

Only Thurlow really showed anything out of those 3. The 3 we have nominated this year (especially Miers and Clark), are above and beyond

This just in! JORDAN CLARK the Rising Star for Round 15! Wooooop!!

Can't believe a certain someone was writing this kid off less than a week ago...

"Clark’s career-best 23 possession display, which included a goal, in the 27-point win over Adelaide was rewarded with the Round 15 NAB Rising Star nomination."

www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/teams/geelong/rising-star-round-15-former-cricketer-jordan-clark-showing-he-made-the-right-decision-in-choosing-afl/news-story/56fbd55272b5f7d136b4bd889a263d4e
All good, there will be nothing but love going forward. Gun.

How good is the first round from last years draft looking! I'm glad we at at least snagged one of em.

Just had a look at our record in 2015. We're already half a game ahead of where we finished that year, with another 8 games still to play, but I digress.

Fantastic news, and a thoroughly deserved accolade. Well done Jordan!

Only Thurlow really showed anything out of those 3. The 3 we have nominated this year (especially Miers and Clark), are above and beyond
Tad harsh on Gregson. His first year for a small forward was super impressive. Stiff every year after it.

Greggers probably got done in by his body more than anything. Thurls was good before the ACL.

His going to be a star... He looks such a player when he plays on the back flank.. in years to come he will be down there for good, just a bit hard when we have such a good defence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lets all hope we can get Sav a nomination before the year is out. Would make an awesome representation of Geelong and show all the nuff nuffs we do have some really good youth.

Oh and all hail Clark:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Oh wait, Stack snagged one in one of their losses.

I'm sure they'll still whine about it because Clark didn't play as well as Spud X did

I don't think they've realised yet, but the Oppo thread is rife with Geelong talk already.

winty you cop a mention for some MB behaviour :O

Yeah, I noticed that. Was going to post this as a reply but then I realised they frown on the mentally superior, err, I mean opposition supporters posting in that thread.

Lets hope these three turn out better than those did.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back