Prediction Jordan Dawson : Becomes A Crow What Day OF The Trade Period? 1 - 10?

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 9, 2019
Victorian Central Highlands
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Panthers, GWV Rebels, Central Augusta
I'm predicting the Swans will play hard ball which is fair enough on their part.
Trade period opens on Monday 4th October - Closes Wednesday 13th October
I'll plonk for day 9 - October the 12th.

Though I think day 10 would be favourite if a poll was held.

Day 5 - Friday the 8th.

Think we will want to get it out of the way before the end of the first week of trade period. My gut feel is there's another trade happening involving pick 4.

On SM-G988B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think this deal will be more straightforward than people think. Both sides have good reason to work out a sensible trade (one that doesn’t involve pick 4)

Day 3 or 4

Not sure they will, given their salary cap issues
I agree more likely to use it on a draftee who won't impact their salary cap to a great extent while they get their salary cap issues in order. Braeden Campbell with his silky skills and highly penetrating kick likely fills the void Dawson leaves. Or to upgrade a pick to move up the draft order with the same result, a higher rated draftee with little immediate impact on their current salary cap issues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He will go to the PSD, Sydney will play hardball, lose when we don't bluff and then cry that we were being unreasonable.

And when it happens I hope Olsen gets on the TV, looks down the camera when asked about the negotiation and says "you reap what you ******* sow Sydney, we don't forget"
Anything can happy in trade week however I would be shocked if a deal wasn't eventually done

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

We don't play hardball if we do its something Dawson has done that has pissed the club off.

No doubt, I'm not sure if there is a huge amount of wiggle room for either side, realistically 4 won't be on the table and I'm not sure if you have the room for taking a player back, so it may be 23. In the last few years I have watched Greenwood and Keath go to some nice contracts and we didn't get anywhere near decent compo ( well, as a fan you'd think was decent).

As a Pole with a difficult-to-spell last name, I enjoyed this

also day 1
Youre not related by any chance to my fav Pole?

609424fef791926465885ba2d25693ea.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back