JORDAN DE GOEY 2018 HIGHLIGHTS

Remove this Banner Ad

Glory be he is good. He can beat key position defenders (Thompson and Hurley), great set shot, can kick a snap, quick, strong, if he didn't get that leg knock against Carlton and miss games he would have kicked 60 goals for the season and prob tore it up harder on GF day.

Such a weapon. Sometimes I see Stevie J in him, sometimes Dusty, sometimes Millane, sometimes even Buckley when he's running through the middle. Not to mention his marking.

Back to back AAs coming up. And now that the umps have been informed by the rest of the footy world that he's a star, he'll break 20 Brownlow votes next year and win it in 2020.

Most talented player in the black and white since Buckley; he can be anything. In terms of raw talent probably even better than Buckley.
Certainly high on the raw talent.

Elite talent level coming up. No Doubt.

Just on Buckley, his raw talent was even higher than Jordan, Nathan was the complete package based chalky from day one. Uber elite.

Jordan could get there.
Be great watching.

Certainly high on the raw talent.

Elite talent level coming up. No Doubt.

Just on Buckley, his raw talent was even higher than Jordan, Nathan was the complete package based chalky from day one. Uber elite.

Jordan could get there.
Be great watching.

Nathan in his autobiography seems to portray himself as not the best junior talent naturally. He was thin and didn't set the world on fire. What he had in spades was the drive to keep improving until he got faster, stronger, better. If Jordan develops that hunger to keep improving his game **knock-on-wood** he will also be spoken about as a Collingwood great.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I genuinely think De Goey has the potential to be Buckley/Swan/Pendlebury level. As in, the kind of player who ends up making the All Australian team 5 times or more over their career and at the very least comes close to winning the Brownlow at some point in time.

Should be remembered how he went in the midfield,when he started there against Melbourne just blitz them.He could turn into anything really a brilliant forward or a beast in the middle,I think he could kick 70 a season and I don,t think it will be long before he joins Martin,Fyfe and Dangerfield as the absolute elite,devastating player when on song very hard to stop.
Thanks for sharing mate and check out all his 2018 goals package it is great value.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back