What the heck? Jordan De Goey groping Isaac Quaynor?

Bald

Premium Gold
Apr 5, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Admittedly haven't seen the video footage but this isn't a good look, especially considering who's doing it and who they're doing it to.

1621067514884.png

Nov 8, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
You go days without posting and then contribute to the Kim Duthie thread.

Good to know you've gone with the quality over quantity approach.
Posting pure garbage is probably better than a weak attempt at race baiting and inducing outrage.

I bet you were spewing it was not you that put the tweet out about the eagles players with their ball gazing symbols.

Football players touching other football players buttocks. Shocked to be sitting here. Not the slightest bit of discomfort shown by the person on the receiving end.

This thread makes you look worse than it does for De Gropey.

Bald

Premium Gold
Apr 5, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Posting pure garbage is probably better than a weak attempt at race baiting and inducing outrage.

I bet you were spewing it was not you that put the tweet out about the eagles players with their ball gazing symbols.

Football players touching other football players buttocks. Shocked to be sitting here. Not the slightest bit of discomfort shown by the person on the receiving end.

This thread makes you look worse than it does for De Gropey.
A lot of assuming there mate.

Maybe you’re one of the rare cases that posts neither quality or quantity. Increase the days between posting, you and everyone else will be better for it.

Sorry bro, did you want me to DM you in future just so I can clear what I post with you?
well if you are looking to be outraged for no ******* reason then that wouldn't be the stupidest thing you have done today!

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
OP still a flog though for "who's doing it and who they're doing it to"
Not surprised it would be picked up but pretty stupid if Quaynor does not care.

gingernuts

binlicker
Apr 25, 2018
the southern end of the minyip swamp
AFL Club
Geelong
Can't wait for DeGoey to cop the outrage and backlash that Vlastuin and Short copped last year...

Abyss

Senior List
Jan 30, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sturt, South Adelaide
Cameras in change rooms, what can possibly go wrong?
Who enjoys change room scenes?
The invasion of privacy and intrusion becomes obvious when applied equally among sports...ie, do we have or need netball changeroom footage?
Im with Cuz on this one
1621086815249.png

Back