What the heck? Jordan De Goey groping Isaac Quaynor?

Remove this Banner Ad

Admit I thought it was a non issue at first but changed my mind since. We stopped that immature crap back in high school - They've never been in the real world. Most of these dudes have never developed and have the minds of kids.

If it was me... I wouldn't want to be half fingered in front of a camera for Australia to see. It's just so old school and gross. - Take the cameras out of the rooms, problem solved
No one is saying De Goey isn't an idiot. If stupid could fly he'd be a 747 but this is one of the biggest non-events since the same thing with Chol. Just a stack of losers out trying to be offended on someone elses behalf

No one is saying De Goey isn't an idiot. If stupid could fly he'd be a 747 but this is one of the biggest non-events since the same thing with Chol. Just a stack of losers out trying to be offended on someone elses behalf
Eh. Chol looked quite uncomfortable with it though, and there was footage spanning multiple games. I understood why there was interest in it, though some nuffies in the media decided to make a crusade out of it and blew it out of proportion.

This wouldn't even be noteworthy if not for it being after last year's incidents and the perpetrator being who he is, with certain charges hanging over his head. Worthy of a chuckle and eye roll, a couple of screencaps posted on twitter and forums, but not of a news article.

We all grope our mates just usually after 30 drinks and some party powder so the real question is was de goey smashing slugs in the rooms before during and after the game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back