What the heck? Jordan De Goey groping Isaac Quaynor?

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonder if Paige Cordona is going to be as vocal about this as she was about the Richmond pair given it is her beloved Pies.

Wonder if Paige Cordona is going to be as vocal about this as she was about the Richmond pair given it is her beloved Pies.
This is very different to the Richmond one.

Chol was recoiling and they kept at him. It was classic school yard horseplay, which can very easily drift into bullying and assault.

Not saying it was, but I could actually understand the concern around it. Didn't personnally agree with it, but I understood it.

This DeGoey one though, is very different. The dude has a legit feel, then pokes a digit in there - and he doesn't even flinch. There's not even a whiff of concern, or even acknowledgement that it even occurred.

And the fact that Collingwood had come out and said that nothing inappropriate happened, basically confirms that it was all consensual.

Seriously, maybe they're an item?

Chol was recoiling and they kept at him. It was classic school yard horseplay, which can very easily drift into bullying and assault.

Not saying it was, but I could actually understand the concern around it. Didn't personnally agree with it, but I understood it.

This DeGoey one though, is very different. The dude has a legit feel, then pokes a digit in there - and he doesn't even flinch. There's not even a whiff of concern, or even acknowledgement that it even occurred.

And the fact that Collingwood had come out and said that nothing inappropriate happened, basically confirms that it was all consensual.

Even if they were an item he probably shouldn't be fingering his lovers arse while the coach is giving his pre game speech. Bucks might as well walk now if that's what its descended to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's okay I saw a screenshot of a whatsapp message that he sent to degoey before the match, saying "when bucks starts talking today make sure you finger my arsehole"

So it's consensual confirmed and also it's great for the game to see this kind of refreshing male behaviour

Who cares
Can't wait for DeGoey to cop the outrage and backlash that Vlastuin and Short copped last year...
Get a life
If someone did that to your girlfriend at a nightclub would you say something?
Na she has a great butt and not everything is about richmond...

So for 2021, JDG has:
  • One court date coming up for a serious charge
  • Another court date coming up for two driving charges
  • Been caught on camera breaching the integrity rules
  • Been caught on camera squeezing another players arse during the coaches address
  • Had a leak in the media about senior players confronting him for poor onfield efforts
  • Had an alleged message from him to some girl floating around the internet
  • Watched two of the players the Pies traded away for nothing easily outperform the one they kept
  • Been concussed
  • Played one good game

So for 2021, JDG has:
  • One court date coming up for a serious charge
  • Another court date coming up for two driving charges
  • Been caught on camera breaching the integrity rules
  • Been caught on camera squeezing another players arse during the coaches address
  • Had a leak in the media about senior players confronting him for poor onfield efforts
  • Had an alleged message from him to some girl floating around the internet
  • Watched two of the players the Pies traded away for nothing easily outperform the one they kept
  • Been concussed
  • Played one good game
Granted some of that relates to previous years but the dude just makes terrible decisions.

The fact they punted Stephenson and Treloar because of a cap squeeze but kept this melon on big $ when he’s facing criminal charges (albeit he probably won’t see a serious custodial sentence) is bizarre.

Pretty dangerous to form that assumption based on Quaynor's visible reaction. A bit like a lot of the Hollywood #metoo cases, or say reports confirming systemic racism at a professional sporting club. You know, "the guy on the rookie lost didn't seem to mind when senior players started calling him chimp, so obviously he's ok with it. The 19 year old who's desperate for a movie part didn't seem to mind when the Hollywood power broker dropped his strides..."

At the very least, the club should check in with him, at the same time as they ask De Goey WTF he was thinking.

Pretty dangerous to form that assumption based on Quaynor's visible reaction. A bit like a lot of the Hollywood #metoo cases, or say reports confirming systemic racism at a professional sporting club. You know, "the guy on the rookie lost didn't seem to mind when senior players started calling him chimp, so obviously he's ok with it. The 19 year old who's desperate for a movie part didn't seem to mind when the Hollywood power broker dropped his strides..."

At the very least, the club should check in with him, at the same time as they ask De Goey WTF he was thinking.
The assumption is based on Collingwood's statement.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back