Rumour Jordan De Goey In Strife

Remove this Banner Ad

The pies supporter who, a few posts back, said Defiey was at training the day after the pies said he was cooked for the year.
I'd rather trust regular track watchers like Apples, Jen2310 and Albert Parker.

Fact of the matter is, I'm calling you out for making claims like "the club can't get it's facts right."

I'd rather trust regular track watchers like Apples, Jen2310 and Albert Parker.

Fact of the matter is, I'm calling you out for making claims like "the club can't get it's facts right."
You can't call me out, you need to call out Frank for lying about Degoey training the day after the pies said he was cooked for the year.

Did he miss training yesterday and expected to be MIA for a while? Cover up imminent.

Because the Hawks never covered up Buddy and his antics.... Or your captain drink driving. Or rampant drug use which was proved correct in those medical files

There isn’t a single club that can get on their high horse about player behaviour

If he really was doing 150km there would’ve been a court date set for him and one of the 100 AFL journos in Melbourne would’ve found it and done the story by now.

He may we’ll have been done for speeding, but it must have been on the lower end of the scale

The pies supporter who, a few posts back, said Defiey was at training the day after the pies said he was cooked for the year.
Can you quote said post? Either you have your wires crossed or Frank does, because JDG 100% trained last week after the story broke. There’s photographic evidence of that on our training threads. He’s missed Monday and Tuesday this week, though, which were the final two for the year. Tuesday was the session after Walsh said he had gastro iirc, and he most definitely was not training.

Can you quote said post? Either you have your wires crossed or Frank does, because JDG 100% trained last week after the story broke. There’s photographic evidence of that on our training threads. He’s missed Monday and Tuesday this week, though, which were the final two for the year. Tuesday was the session after Walsh said he had gastro iirc, and he most definitely was not training.
Just look back, you'll find it.

I think the point made was that he trained the day the story broke. But he hasnt trained since that day I dont think.

Maybe because he got sick. Maybe because the club handed down a punishment after his training session.

He wouldn’t of gotten arrested for speeding and no helmet (IF the story is true)

The bike would of just been impounded and he would of been given a court date for a later time and checked for drink driving

I know this because I was once the passenger in a car that was caught doing excessive speeds

I did, and couldn’t see it. You’re the one making the claim. Can you please quote said post?
I did, and couldn’t see it. You’re the one making the claim. Can you please quote said post?
And now this.

View attachment 596664

Could be legit of course but the timing is interesting.

Shame he was at training the morning after this story broke lol, kind of throws a spanner in the works eh?

Because the Hawks never covered up Buddy and his antics.... Or your captain drink driving. Or rampant drug use which was proved correct in those medical files

There isn’t a single club that can get on their high horse about player behaviour

If he really was doing 150km there would’ve been a court date set for him and one of the 100 AFL journos in Melbourne would’ve found it and done the story by now.

He may we’ll have been done for speeding, but it must have been on the lower end of the scale
You'd better go and bump the old threads if you want to dig up the past and discuss those issues. Stay on topic champ.

This bloke would not lie:

frank-gallagher

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Deliverance im not sure who’s got their wires crossed here, but it was reported JDG had gastro on Tuesday, and we have regular track watchers on our board who confirmed before the gastro story came out that he did not participate on Monday or Tuesday.

All I can think of is that Frank was referring to the original ‘story’ of JDG being in trouble with the law and poorly constructed his post, but Frank Gallagher would have to confirm that himself.

You sound like a desperate man, a male version of Caro, let it go man, let ot go!
But it's massive news Frank.
Jordy is cooked for the year.

You hearing me Frank?
He's COOKED FOR THE YEAR.
The remainder of 2018, all of it!! :eek:

Last edited:
Deliverance im not sure who’s got their wires crossed here, but it was reported JDG had gastro on Tuesday, and we have regular track watchers on our board who confirmed before the gastro story came out that he did not participate on Monday or Tuesday.

All I can think of is that Frank was referring to the original ‘story’ of JDG being in trouble with the law and poorly constructed his post, but Frank Gallagher would have to confirm that himself.
Yeah, I think you're right there. As mentioned by the other poster, there are more reliable track watchers than Frank.

You sound like a desperate man, a male version of Caro, let it go man, let ot go!
Not desperate buddy, just being polite and responding to people who took the time to reach out to me and reply to my posts.

The Pies wouldn't be dumb enough to cover this story up. It wouldn't make any sense, with DeGoey fibbing to the club last year... and everyone knows the cover up is normally worse than the crime.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back