Rumour Jordan De Goey In Strife

Westicle

All Australian
Feb 20, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
SOCIT units are a shameful stain on Australian society, the modern day equivalent of the House Committee on Un-American Activities or the Spanish Inquisition.

De Goey (and his mate) have spent thousands of dollars and nearly three years in legal limbo answering to some sheltered workshop full of mentally ill gender studies majors.

All charges withdrawn with costs ordered against the police before a single skerrick of evidence was presented to Court. And don't forget the entire process, including that costs order comes out of our tax dollars. Imagine living in a first world country that spends three years and (conservatively) upwards of $1m to persecute two guys for a crime where there is so little evidence that a trial can't even proceed. Kafkaesque. And Shameful.

BringFevBack2021

Norm Smith Medallist
May 9, 2021
AFL Club
Carlton
What I have heard about DeGoey and what has been determined as true in a court of law are two different things, however - whilst I’ve heard he’s a bit of a fiend for the ladies it doesn’t make him a rapist.

Credit where credit is due, clearly; JDG is not a rapist. The police are paying the legal fees, too. This wasn’t a behind closed doors settlement, it was the court of law deciding what was true and what was false, with evidence presented.

Chairman Zia

All Australian
Jul 22, 2021
AFL Club
North Melbourne
What I have heard about DeGoey and what has been determined as true in a court of law are two different things, however - whilst I’ve heard he’s a bit of a fiend for the ladies it doesn’t make him a rapist.

Credit where credit is due, clearly; JDG is not a rapist. The police are paying the legal fees, too. This wasn’t a behind closed doors settlement, it was the court of law deciding what was true and what was false, with evidence presented.

his reputation proceeds him, after this little incident, he should focus more on his football, the club turfed out half a dozen players to keep him so he needs to repay the faith.

Westicle

All Australian
Feb 20, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
right right, so there are a bunch of shills with so much time on their hands to point their fingers at innocent young men high on testosterones.

You're probably right, they had such a strong case they withdrew all charges without calling a single witness and then didn't even argue that they shouldn't have to pay the defendants' costs. Sounds like a useful and worthwhile process on the taxpayer dollar.

yeee_haaaa!!!!!

Club Legend
Aug 30, 2010
prahran
AFL Club
Collingwood
Well, victims sometimes don't want to go through with second time traumatization due to the cross examination.

In fact the absolute majority of rape accusation don't get to the trial stage due to unwillingness by the victims to be traumatized again. Aus legal system help criminals a lot more than others.

For the record, i am happy to have my money used up to put criminals in jail, even if it doesn't succeed each time.

De goey knows what he has done, while he hasn't been charged, his reputation has been tarnished, not that it was that polished to begin with.

And that's that, i really hope this is a strong wake up call for JDG and pull his head in. His club has moved heaven and earth to keep him. He hasn't proven his full value to repay the faith his club has shown him. He needs to step up.

He’s been found by the legal process to have done nothing wrong peanut. Do you actually grasp that concept??

Where’s all the do gooders in the media now who were ripping into de goey when the story broke? The AFL and Collingwood are now absolutely justified in having allowed him to continue playing. So weak were the charges the state of Victoria (ie us as taxpayers) are now in fact footing the bill for his legal costs. Some of the rubbish written by so called “journalists” defied belief at the time, but of course as it is these days none of them will now put their hand and be accountable when they have proven to so plainly wrong

Chairman Zia

All Australian
Jul 22, 2021
AFL Club
North Melbourne
He’s been found by the legal process to have done nothing wrong peanut. Do you actually grasp that concept??

Where’s all the do gooders in the media now who were ripping into de goey when the story broke? The AFL and Collingwood are now absolutely justified in having allowed him to continue playing. So weak were the charges the state of Victoria (ie us as taxpayers) are now in fact footing the bill for his legal costs. Some of the rubbish written by so called “journalists” defied belief at the time, but of course as it is these days none of them will now put their hand and be accountable when they have proven to so plainly wrong

So why was he accused in the first place? of all the players, why was de goey singled out?

No one owns him an apology, the authority has the obligation to proceed with the investigation when victims filed for charges.

Last edited:

Westicle

All Australian
Feb 20, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond

He's a troll mate... suppository of knowledge lmao. Don't feel bad, I fell for it too.

Jan 16, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Gaol time?

Oh

My

God

Embarrassing so what crime he do plus what do you think about today with no gaol time?
He was cleared of the sexual assault charges but still faces a range of driving offences which his lawyer has indicated he will plead guilty to.

Mr De Goey has separate charges remaining before the courts of driving offences: driving while his licence was suspended and using a mobile phone while the car was “stationary but not parked” on Punt Road in South Yarra on July 6, 2019.

He was also charged with failing to hand in his licence after it was suspended in April 2019 and riding a motorbike without a helmet and without P-plates displayed on February 13, 2020, on Alexandra Ave in Melbourne.
Since being charged with those offences, Mr De Goey has also been charged with speeding, driving without P-plates and driving a probationary prohibited vehicle by police in Moorabbin.

He has previously indicated he intends to plead guilty to driving offences.

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Gaol time?

Oh

My

God

Embarrassing so what crime he do plus what do you think about today with no gaol time?

I didnt mention this particular case at all. He is a recidivist when it comes to illegally driving and riding motorbikes and endangering lives.

Clearly fines and extending his driving ban dont stop him, so what is the next punishment for people who arent footballers protected by powerful people who run football clubs?

).

Penalties for Driving Unlicensed in Victoria
The penalties for driving without a valid licence can vary depending on several factors; for example, if your licence has lapsed, or if you have been disqualified from holding a licence. You could face a fine of up to around $3,600 and up to 3 months in prison (Section 18(1) of the Act).

Jul 13, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Don't want to hang him anymore because you got pretty made about it. Hopefully he has learned from stuff that happened a long time ago.

The driving without a licence having previously lost his licence, improper use of a mobile phone, riding a motorbike without a helmet and not displaying his P plates was 1 and 2 years ago and has only recently been heard. Hardly a long time ago.

These are all being dealt with in September. My assumption is that he will get an extension of his disqualification period (which clearly is of concern to him) and a small fine (which also is a big worry Im sure).

Chairman Zia

All Australian
Jul 22, 2021
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Only liars in the wrong saying rape. De Goey has had his indecent assault charge withdrawn over allegations of an incident in Melbourne six years ago. FACTS INDECENT INDECENT INDECENT INDECENT INDECENT withdrawn.

1628504880754.png

Back