Player Watch Jordan De Goey (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still getting into trouble. How old is he now? This outcome will be a slap on the wrist... but the indecent assault charge will result in a feminist led sh*t storm and a subsequent AFL ban of some sort if found guilty. Still a risk he could be jailed for that too.

But (then) 21 year old Stephenson had an attitude problem that couldn’t be fixed apparently and he had to be moved on.... 🤷‍♂️

Still getting into trouble. How old is he now? This outcome will be a slap on the wrist... but the indecent assault charge will result in a feminist led sh*t storm and a subsequent AFL ban of some sort if found guilty. Still a risk he could be jailed for that too.

But (then) 21 year old Stephenson had an attitude problem that couldn’t be fixed apparently and he had to be moved on.... 🤷‍♂️
The charges are from 2 years ago.

You don’t think it’s a problem, fine. If you read the article, it refers to more than one driving incident. And then there’s other historic driving incidents. And the other court case.

But everything’s ok.

Re the helmet - I knew a young father who came off his bike without a helmet. Died instantly. But obviously not a problem for you.

JDG was wearing a helmet. You are over-reacting. Sure he isnt exactly a cleanskin but these historic minor traffic offences dont really makes things any worse.

Re the bolded, I agree with you. It’s just that our boy has collected a few driving indiscretions along the way. And I’m tired of hearing about them. The media will keep reporting them while Jordy keeps doing them. The penny is taking a while to drop.

And apologies for my insinuation. JDG is very frustrating, but I shouldn’t take that out on other posters.

The last ones were 2019? The penny may well have dropped.

Re the bolded, I agree with you. It’s just that our boy has collected a few driving indiscretions along the way. And I’m tired of hearing about them. The media will keep reporting them while Jordy keeps doing them. The penny is taking a while to drop.

And apologies for my insinuation. JDG is very frustrating, but I shouldn’t take that out on other posters.

Glad I’m not the only one that finds him frustrating. He’s the ultimate tease and you just know that the minute we decide to cut him loose because of it he’ll go on to fulfill his talent... I don’t have the solution, but I’d love the club to at least attempt what the Tigers did with Choco and Dusty!

There is absolutely zero chance that he will be jailed for that charge. None at all.

Glad I’m not the only one that finds him frustrating. He’s the ultimate tease and you just know that the minute we decide to cut him loose because of it he’ll go on to fulfill his talent... I don’t have the solution, but I’d love the club to at least attempt what the Tigers did with Choco and Dusty!

A few years ago I worked in East Melbourne, and Choco and a young Dusty were often seen together in a nearby cafe on Wellington Pde. Not far from the Punt Rd Oval. Got the sense that Choco spent a lot of time guiding him. Money very well spent for the Tigers.

We need Swanny to take De Goey under his mentorship of how to be a larrikin turned superstar.

If you want a game breaker who takes the game on and yaks risks on the field, chances are you'll get a bloke who takes risks off the field as well. I couldn't care less about his driving offences
Having been a professional driver for 35 years I do care quite strongly about his driving offences . . .

However they have no bearing on his football ability - which, it must be said is inconsistent over the course of a game.

Having been a professional driver for 35 years I do care quite strongly about his driving offences . . .

However they have no bearing on his football ability - which, it must be said is inconsistent over the course of a game.

He doesn't have much in the way of footy smarts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very Very disappointing performance from the Goo. Not even close to the level we thought he'd be by now it's fair to say. Needs to learn footy is more than a few flashy bursts a quarter...it's a slog!

He was left to rot at full forward when our ball movement was poor, meanwhile Steele spent most of the second half at the coal face when we were getting slaughtered on the spread.

Bad coaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back