Player Watch Jordan De Goey (Part 2)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scodog10

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Oakland Raiders
I get what you are saying but why would he have to miss any training sessions because of a minor incident? Suspended?
I think my early leave call was a more kind assessment...

Anything further is pure speculation, but are you buying it? Noise about an incident, next week 7 news (I think) report a hamstring and today the club confirm gastro. I’m not stating it with any certainty it just doesn’t feel right to me that’s all :thumbsu:

Last edited:

cleomenes

Club Legend
AFL Club
Collingwood
Boy we are desperate for stuff to discuss at this time of year. Rumours and speculation become discussion points with ease. We have a great player who has missed a couple of pre season sessions. We have a club excuse. There is nothing more and won't be until early January. If he doesn't front then, we can get nervous, but I can't see any reason to for now.

Frank Gallagher

Diamond Encrusted Unobtainium Premium Member
AFL Club
Collingwood
I think he should jump on a Harley without a hat and give it some stick, i think the death penalty applies for such crimes though.

THATSGOLD

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
collingwood
That's that they said on 7news. No worries. He is about to have a 3 week xmas break. Nothing to worry about.
True if he’s going to do one it may as well be now but I don’t think you can take all positives out of it. Doing hamstrings at Collingwood is generally a chronic thing now, or injuries in general.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

76woodenspooners

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Collingwood
Boy we are desperate for stuff to discuss at this time of year. Rumours and speculation become discussion points with ease. We have a great player who has missed a couple of pre season sessions. We have a club excuse. There is nothing more and won't be until early January. If he doesn't front then, we can get nervous, but I can't see any reason to for now.
To be fair ...

... if it had been most other players in the squad it would have been brushed off easily. DeGoey has already served two reasonably lengthy club imposed suspensions for bad behavior. He doesn’t enjoy the same benefit of the doubt that others do.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Moderator #46
Bull. Absolute BULL.
There was a bit of anti DeGoey posting, well more like DeGoey laughter posting.
Shut it down! Shut it down!
Because it doesn’t respect the “positive” BF rule.
Hope you have resigned from LSD Anzac.
Because your big boy pants have suddenly become little boy jocks.
A bit of clarification is required here re your claims which have no substance.

Admin routinely checks up on us and questions us if threads >10000 posts are not closed off. They have even created threads in the mod area to help us do this efficiently. We were clearly asleep at the wheel recently when we received a group message from up top asking why the De Goey thread hadn't been closed off. Anzacday being a good mod was the first to respond and performed this task.

Your post above was way off the mark and when you are out speculating and turn out to be 100% wrong it looks better if you haven't tacked a few snide remarks about the person you have just wrongly accused.

I would suggest an apology posted here would be a wise move.

Top Bottom