Recommitted Jordan de Goey [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

I watched the 2018 Grand Final again and there's no doubt he has similar attributes to Dustin Martin, but on a lesser scale.

Like Dusty you don't need many possessions to have a big influence and people really need to stop judging players on their possession count.
Why would you do that? Would be like watching your Nanna have sex. :sick:

Dusty has averaged 20 disposals in every single season he has played, De Goey has never averaged 20.

If you judge De Goey off his 2020 season his name shouldn’t be in the same sentence as Dusty’s
But
Why would you do that? Would be like watching your Nanna have sex. :sick:
It's understandable to be alarmed, but I want to reassure you I "definetely" turned it off half way through the 3rd quarter as we were into our foreplay.

Dusty has averaged 20 disposals in every single season he has played, De Goey has never averaged 20.

If you judge De Goey off his 2020 season his name shouldn’t be in the same sentence as Dusty’s
They are simliar types though, at the same stage of their careers i don't think there's much between them, that doesn't mean De Goey is destined for Dusty heights obviously, one can only hope.

They are simliar types though, at the same stage of their careers i don't think there's much between them, that doesn't mean De Goey is destined for Dusty heights obviously, one can only hope.
Yes they are similar types but De Goey only does it for 3-4 games a year

Tyrone Vickery was a similar type to Brad Ottens also

Yes they are similar types but De Goey only does it for 3-4 games a year

Tyrone Vickery was a similar type to Brad Ottens also
As Dusty did at the same age.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back