Contracted Jordan de Goey [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pistol Night

Club Legend
Sep 3, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
So please enlighten is all with your wisdom.

What has DeGoey actually done so far in his career to warrant our undying praise?
So backs to the wall, if you asked all 18 coaches in the league who they’d want, you reckon most would say Stringer? Of course you do. Let’s agree to disagree then. And no need to be a condescending ******* either.

S Rioghal Mo Dhream

Buried in Balquhidder
Aug 16, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
So backs to the wall, if you asked all 18 coaches in the league who they’d want, you reckon most would say Stringer? Of course you do. Let’s agree to disagree then. And no need to be a condescending ******* either.
That's not what I said, did you even read my post.

I think both players are overrated as it gets, however at least Stringer has displayed some resemblance of being elite albeit a few years back.

DeGoey on the other hand has shown glimpses but not nearly enough to warrant the frothing over that he gets.

Would I want either of them at the HFC?

Hell no because they're both sh!t bloke.

Didn't think it'd be that hard to understand 🤔

Pistol Night

Club Legend
Sep 3, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
That's not what I said, did you even read my post.

I think both players are overrated as it gets, however at least Stringer has displayed some resemblance of being elite albeit a few years back.

DeGoey on the other hand has shown glimpses but not nearly enough to warrant the frothing over that he gets.

Would I want either of them at the HFC?

Hell no because they're both sh!t bloke.

Didn't think it'd be that hard to understand 🤔
Awesome. Couldn’t give a fu** really. 👍

Remove this Banner Ad