Recommitted Jordan de Goey [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

As much as I hate Collingwood, and withour condoning his off field behaviour (Not just that indecent assault court case either) I would take De Goey comfortably at Carlton over Stringer

Younger, got a higher ceiling/more talent etc.

Pies need to just get his body right (and the rest hopefully takes care of itself)

At his best (which unfortunately isn't enough currently, JDG is one of the most offensively damaging and hard to stop players in the league..

He is still only 24, so got plenty of time on his hands.

He ain't leaving Collingwood at any rate, dare say he will sign a new contract as soon as The Pies can get their troubles with Treloar and The Doggies sorted.
Stop speaking unbiased sense. That doesn’t belong here

As much as I hate Collingwood, and withour condoning his off field behaviour (Not just that indecent assault court case either) I would take De Goey comfortably at Carlton over Stringer

Younger, got a higher ceiling/more talent etc.

Pies need to just get his body right (and the rest hopefully takes care of itself)

At his best (which unfortunately isn't enough currently, JDG is one of the most offensively damaging and hard to stop players in the league..

He is still only 24, so got plenty of time on his hands.

He ain't leaving Collingwood at any rate, dare say he will sign a new contract as soon as The Pies can get their troubles with Treloar and The Doggies sorted.

Jake Stringer is not going to get any better, he has been a case of long defeat since 2015.....

If North and Hawthorn pass on him I'd love to see him wind up at Essendon. Hed be great for their culture issues.

You just know Dodoro will snap him up. Its got front page poaching written all over it.
0% chance of slipping past North

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon signing your prized De Goey for nix would be just delightful. Thered be mass seppuku at the Holden Centre.

I agree he'll probably get signed. But jeez, your list management team are running into the red time here.
Do you plan on dedicating half your life on criticizing Collingwood's list management team?

As a Collingwood supporter, even I am not that emotionally invested lol

My question, if Jordan does not sign and goes to the draft. If Adelaide take him with #1 what happens to Jackson Hately? Crows would not pass up De Goey

On RMX1941 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Crows are committed to Hately. It's why we did a deal with Brisbane for Hinge as DFA rather than the PSD.

If Dr Goey becomes available, North will get first crack at him. I doubt they would pass him up.

He won't be going anywhere, but in the extremely off chance he did nominate for the draft Ed won't need to resign, there will be a lynch mob heading his way.

He won't be going anywhere, but in the extremely off chance he did nominate for the draft Ed won't need to resign, there will be a lynch mob heading his way.
Should be already.

I’m probably one of the (very) rare Tiges supporters that doesn’t mind the Pies, and what has happened there is a dead set disgrace.

If he somehow did end up in the draft he wont be cheap and there will be a $1,000,000 x 5 year price tag

which 3-4 clubs will pay
That's crazy money.

He's not worth a million per year for 5 years.

When he is free he will get that sort of money provided he is happy to go there
I doubt too many would pay him $5m over 5 years... even if they can get him in the PSD.

Crazy list management.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back