Rumour Jordan De Goey - The Oracle that is Kane Cornes

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 19, 2004
Why do you care?
“How could you think going to Bali in the mid-season break when you’re Jordan De Goey was a good idea?” Cornes said on SEN’s Whateley.

“I don’t care — come for me as hard as you want on this opinion. It is a stupid thing for Jordan De Goey to do to go to Bali at this stage of his career and at this stage of the season."

Nek minnit ...

Footage of De Goey surfaced on social media on Friday and appears to show the controversial Collingwood midfielder dancing and making crude tongue gestures to the camera and mimicking a sexual act.

In another part of the footage, De Goey appears to attempt to expose a woman’s breast as she lay on a bar, with the woman batting him away.

Bloke is a massive Bogan. Bogans love Bali to do Bogan things. As long as he isn't breaking the law does it really matter?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, how shocking.

A young bloke having a break mid-season and going away from his home country to get a bit of space. Just appaling.

Not a Collingwood fan, but this is one of the bigger examples of media shaping something that is barely a story.

No way anyone on BigFooty is attracting that kind of company. Let alone half.

80% of bigfooty are probably virgins.
You watch the media go Harder on de goey getting hugs from a hot chick than Bailey Smith drug videos wrapping there arms around Bailey. #equalisation #MentalHealth

Last edited:
You watch the media go Harder on de goey getting hugs from a hot chick than Bailey Smith drug videos wrapping there arms around Bailey. #equalisation #MentalHealth

Difference is De Goey's into double digit offences so merely being on the piss in public is inviting trouble.

As I said, not a Collingwood fan and not particularly a fan of JDG but if the video shown is actually in sequence (and has not been doctored or rearranged) then neither party seemed that peturbed afterwards.
Note - in no way whatsoever do I condone or in any way, shape or form think sexual assault is anything other than worthy of full punishment - but she seems to know him and didn't exactly rush from the scene.

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back