Rumour Jordan De Goey - The Oracle that is Kane Cornes

Remove this Banner Ad

I mean I couldn't give less of a stuff about him being shitfaced in Bali, but consensual or not what a ******* idiot for flashing the girls breasts given his track record.

Bloke is clearly an idiot, if he'd had a clean track record and this was his first stuff up you'd look at it differently, but the facts are it's his 5th big F up, his 3rd involving inappropriate or allegedly inappropriate behaviour around women.. Bloke clearly won't learn, can't learn or has no interest in learning from his mistakes and continues to put himself in dumb positions off the field.

Personally I think the Pies need to show some back bone and suspend him for the year minimum, there is an argument there for sacking him as well.

On isolation this may be minor, but it's less than 12 months since his New York s**t, he keeps getting a slap on the wrist and allowed to go on so the Pies need to be strong or f**k him off.

When you know better, you do better

You make a valid point, he had the groping episode in the U.S. recently too so he is a serial offender in this area.

Harmless fun, lucky bastard with the bird, we'd all do it if we had the chance ........etc etc.

Bloke got arrested in NY partying, then mid-season break, during discussions on a multi-million dollar contract extension, goes off partying in Bali and apparently happily filmed having 'a bit of fun'.

If you're Collingwood or a potential suitor from a rival club wouldn't this at least give you some thought that this bloke basically doesn't give a *. Are you really going to offer him a long term multi-million dollar contract?
And if you do, how stringent are the conditions going to be on De Goey's behaviour?

This is a bloke who could have passed over the trip to Bali, but instead totally unnecessarily puts himself in the limelight yet again and once again makes himself media fodder.

Question is he a good enough footballer for clubs to pay the big dollars for a bloke that seemingly doesn't give a s**t?

Do you want a future employer seeing that?

Is it really so hard for people to put their phones away?

Pretty sure all my friends and I would have been locked up for years with all the stuff we did.

Is it the rude middle finger or the cunnilingus gesture that has him in hot water?
I’d say the only thing he’s done that you could ping him for is exposing her breast, but judging by how comfortable she is with him I’d suggest it’s consensual fun between the two. If she comes out and says different however then you’d have to believe her. Consent is in the eye of the person subjected to the sexual act.

I think of it as a non-issue unless she has a problem with it. It is beyond comprehension that he’d allow himself to be filmed though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How dumb is the club?
Or how smart is the club as he has probably just lowered his value (not being totally serious), but which other club is now going to come out and offer him a huge deal ? And did he just knock $$$ off any new contract?

Last edited:
Three situations are possible here:

He stuffs up and they sign him cheaper
He stuffs up and they make him no longer their problem
He doesn't stuff up and regains trust

How do the club lose?
He stuffs up and they give him another chance

I’d say the only thing he’s done that you could ping him for is exposing her breast, but judging by how comfortable she is with him I’d suggest it’s consensual fun between the two. If she comes out and says different however then you’d have to believe her. Consent is in the eye of the person subjected to the sexual act.

I think of it as a non-issue unless she has a problem with it. It is beyond comprehension that he’d allow himself to be filmed though.
Yeah, looks a little dodgy, but mainly because of the context of his past history, otherwise it looks like harmless fun between consenting adults.

what did people expect he'd be doing in bali
I think he would have a lovely time checking out the rice fields and monkey forest in the more central areas 🥰

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back