Rumour Jordan De Goey - The Oracle that is Kane Cornes

Profop

Club Legend
Oct 20, 2021
AFL Club
Richmond
Expert on the topic of 'natural reflex reactions' as well?
Mate if you back through this thread you’ll see that personally I don’t have a massive issue with the incident in Bali when viewed in isolation

But I don’t think you can look at DeGoey’s actions in isolation anymore as all it is doing is enabling his behaviour as you excuse each individual event

Rabish Binney

Left out overnight
Sep 7, 2021
Off the land, rural SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt; Man City
You keep making stuff up.

You have no idea what their dynamic was. Going by her facial expressions, her laughing and her demeanor nothing changed during that whole interaction.

Here are her own words to people like you.

"Hey everyone, I can’t believe the backlash towards Jordy & Myself over here in Bali … nothing to see here”, the 25-year-old posted.

Seems self explanatory enough.
I wonder if it was a 'normal' guy that she has just met and was flirting with that did the same thing, would she have still been ok with it?

Or is she OK with what happened just because she knew he was a very well known AFL footballer?

Apr 26, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Single charge? There was the charge here in Australia and then another charge in America
Australia:
Jordan De Goey has had indecent assault charges against him withdrawn, with police ordered to pay his legal costs.

US:
New York prosecutors have dropped a ‘forcible touching’ charge against Jordan De Goey.

1/. Police are generally not required to pay legal costs unless there has been a serious error or if the case should heve been withdrawn earlier.
2/. Forcible touching was withdrawn ofter New York prosicuters viewed the clubs CCTV

Profop

Club Legend
Oct 20, 2021
AFL Club
Richmond
Australia:
Jordan De Goey has had indecent assault charges against him withdrawn, with police ordered to pay his legal costs.

US:
New York prosecutors have dropped a ‘forcible touching’ charge against Jordan De Goey.

1/. Police are generally not required to pay legal costs unless there has been a serious error or if the case should heve been withdrawn earlier.
2/. Forcible touching was withdrawn ofter New York prosicuters viewed the clubs CCTV
Like I said if the bar is just being charged then bar is mighty, mighty low

Sep 26, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Let me guess Dusty has modified his behaviour and doesn't use chopsticks anymore.
Sydney Stack modified his behaviour and doesn't eat kababs any more.

All of the complaining about his behavior has been from people that weren't there.

Not one person who was at the club has come forward to complain.

The main other person involved even came forward to say “Hey everyone, I can’t believe the backlash towards Jordy & Myself over here in Bali … nothing to see here”

What more do people want from him?
You do realise that you can separate the player from their club? It’s not a club issue that you need to lash out like a child and attack other poster’s club of choice for questioning JDG behaviour towards women.

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
Mate if you back through this thread you’ll see that personally I don’t have a massive issue with the incident in Bali when viewed in isolation

But I don’t think you can look at DeGoey’s actions in isolation anymore as all it is doing is enabling his behaviour as you excuse each individual event

What are you talking about?

Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
I wonder if it was a 'normal' guy that she has just met and was flirting with that did the same thing, would she have still been ok with it?

Or is she OK with what happened just because she knew he was a very well known AFL footballer?

Some ladies like the bad boys.

Always have an always will.

That's what upsets the limp lettuce types the most deep down I reckon.

Apr 26, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
You do realise that you can separate the player from their club? It’s not a club issue that you need to lash out like a child and attack other poster’s club of choice for questioning JDG behaviour towards women.
I'm questioning what he has done wrong?

The woman involved has no issue so why should everyone else?

There are too many people who think that AFL players should set an example and not drink, go to clubs, talk to the oposite sex, play TikTok games, drive badly, gamble, etc. They are young blokes with too much money who are payed to play football. Of course they are going to make mistakes like most people transittioning from childhood to adault. Leave it to the authorities to decide what is right and wrong and not the media and certanly not people on social media platforms. You only have to look at Lisa Wilkinson to know that the media should not be trusted to be the moral compas for people to follow.

Wayne Carey is in the media, why? If footballers can't go to clubs why should a man convicted of assaulting police, indecent assault, etc. get to be in the media.

To my mind De Goey, Stack, etc. have done nothing but make a bad choice on their journey growing up and should not be punished. Rather they should be educated. Bayley Smith made a bad choice which was also illegal choice but everyone seems to understand that he needs some space to learn and have moved on. Steve May is 30 and is still learning.

Rant over.

Sep 26, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Some ladies like the bad boys.

Always have an always will.

That's what upsets the limp lettuce types the most deep down I reckon.

Attachments

• 097BF777-A039-4BEF-8D15-46860257CF3D.jpeg
    097BF777-A039-4BEF-8D15-46860257CF3D.jpeg
    31.6 KB · Views: 58
May 29, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Haha .... De Goey a bad boy?

He was wearing a diagonal manpurse dancing with wank hand postures to Cyndi Lauper

Fairly obvious he is a private school nerd tough guy wannabe

Looking at his appearance when at TAC Cup level he would have been lucky to pull a beer in a bar ..... now a few s**t tatts, change of hairstyle .... nerd boy can't belive his luck and is riding the wave of semi hot bogan chicks with zero internal self respect meters

He is living the Poindexter dream

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
That by treating each incident in isolation he’s been able to build a rap sheet longer that he should have

So while this specific incident (in my opinion) is at the lower scale of inappropriate behaviour eventually the straw is going to break the camels back

What's on his rap sheet?

Jul 13, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
No touching until legal consent, signed by both parties, overseen by individual lawyers.

NSW has introduced updated consent laws requiring consent at the time of the act. Bali is probably a little more relaxed, at least for foreigners.

What's on his rap sheet?

Apparently it all boils down to a case of the ADHDs.

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
That by treating each incident in isolation he’s been able to build a rap sheet longer that he should have

So while this specific incident (in my opinion) is at the lower scale of inappropriate behaviour eventually the straw is going to break the camels back

What is a long rap sheet?

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams

What scale is that so I can better understand what you're talking about?

Jan 19, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
What is a long rap sheet?

Just repeating this since you seem to be missing something:

got arrested in NY during the offseason.

got charged during the 2020 season, while in the middle of pleading guilty to some other charges incurred during the 2019 season.

got caught drink driving at the start of the 2018 season.

got caught lying to club about being a fight at the start of the 2017 season

BuddysBiggestFan

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 24, 2008
Hawthorn
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Who cares who it was, she said she was ok with it and noting to see here, yet everyone is trying to find something to crucify him with.

A caller on 3AW even said what about the bystanders that were watching that would have been offended by what was taking place.

Give us a spell.

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Just repeating this since you seem to be missing something:

got arrested in NY during the offseason.

got charged during the 2020 season, while in the middle of pleading guilty to some other charges incurred during the 2019 season.

got caught drink driving at the start of the 2018 season.

got caught lying to club about being a fight at the start of the 2017 season

What is a rap sheet?

May 29, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Who cares who it was, she said she was ok with it and noting to see here, yet everyone is trying to find something to crucify him with.

A caller on 3AW even said what about the bystanders that were watching that would have been offended by what was taking place.

Give us a spell.
If she was OK with it why did she smack his hand away?

We didn't she let him expose her full breast which he was obviously attempting to do ..... if she was ok with it?

Fruit

Premiership Player
Jul 24, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Does anyone else get the impression after listening to fly being interviewed that JDG may have cracked the shits and just not shown up? It was when fly said we haven’t actually heard from him that I wondered if this might be the case.

SuperMal

Club Legend
Jul 28, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
LEEDS F’jh#$@G UNITED
I have inattentive ADHD - as do approximately 50% of adults with ADHD and that form has nothing to do with reckless or impulsive behaviour and gets a bad rep every time uses the ADHD card.
I found I could concentrate well enough on things I liked...

Jul 13, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Does anyone else get the impression after listening to fly being interviewed that JDG may have cracked the shits and just not shown up? It was when fly said we haven’t actually heard from him that I wondered if this might be the case.

Fruit talking about Fly. Sorry...

Maybe he has packed his bags and is moving to Moorabbin. Ratten is apparently onboard with it.

SuperMal

Club Legend
Jul 28, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
LEEDS F’jh#$@G UNITED
Your club had the same ignorant blasse attitude to Darren Millane and his nightclub and drinking ways in the 80s, and look how tragic that ended up.
Easy to blame the media for ignoring the fact De Goey has has at least 6-9 off field scandals involving alcohol usage.

But yeah, it's all the media's fault, Jordan De Goey is an unstable pisspot who continues to show no remorse or accountibility for many years worth of pathetic off field behaviour.

But by all means, keep playing the White Knighr saviour for De Goey

I don't believe he will be at Collingwood next season from I've ascertained.
You can add Dids and Swan to that list of unstable pisspots.

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Last edited:
Back