Rumour Jordan De Goey - The Oracle that is Kane Cornes

Remove this Banner Ad

Bad for business.. you really reckon and man? You know what's bad for business and that man.. ego centric deluuuusions man. If you want to make your business a success and that.. park the ego mate.. why? you can better understand what is being expressed by others.. you can ask questions.. you can ask yourself questions.. you can even ask yourself.. what's more important than my ego man. You can't fully understand s**t and that if you don't do that and that man. s**t you could use to better improve the joint.. we've turfed it.. blocked it or whatever and that man. Doesn't make you easy to work with cause you're continually saying that my lil self and that is more important than what we're trying to achieve together and that man.

Folk learn that they can't hear other views and that man. They tell others so everybody and that knows not to question em and that man.

In a footy sense and that man.. you're a coach.. you lose respect and that right.. you may think in your own ego centric delusional mind that they respect me cause they never question or challenge me and that man. But people being like.. oh.. if I challenge my coach.. I'll be sent to the VFL to play with the Madge and that.. if they question you.. is not.. folk respecting you man.

The whole idea is to challenge people.. ask questions and that man.. cause if we don't do that and that man.. we enable egos to get even bigger and that man. Resilience is out the door.. robust and wonderful ideas.. lost man.. you know what I'm saying man.. that's it mate.. forget about it mate.
What?

Some sponsors won't like it and will definitely bring it up in their next sponsorship negotiations, if they continue with their deals, and I honestly can't see it effecting the viewership numbers either way. If the next game rates highly then it would have done regardless of this, can't see many people who wouldn't normally watch the game decide to watch it because they saw De Goey on the news and the Collingwood diehards will watch it anyway. No positives from and it some clear negatives = bad for business
It's theatre and villains sell. The broadcasters will continue to run with Toby Greene to market GWS and they'll continue to help create his image as a villain for marketing purposes and the same with jdg. And Toby Greene will continue to increase viewership of GWS games, because he's entertaining. I'm sure as hell more likely to watch a GWS game if Greene is playing.

So yes, in the short term some of the smaller sponsors may threaten to pull out, but they'll be replaced by others. But the villains that the media manufacture will help to bank roll the enormous wages in the industry through making more money for broadcasters.

Not sure if the question has been answered yet as to what rule was breached in the latest incident?

The fact is, like him or not, Robbo's job is to report what is happening, and clearly some female players at Collingwood are unhappy with De Goey's behaviour (in New York) and Browne's inappropriate joke about it.

Now if most Collingwood supporters think this is a nothing/ratchet/beat up story fine, but it's going to end up costing them some AFLW players and probably some corporate sponsors in the process.

You either need to get a new gag writer, or stop pretending that you actually believe the drivel you consistently come up with.

The AFLW players may leave because of the De Goey matter? On a scale of 1 to 10, my care factor is about minus 17. In other words, don’t let the door hit them on the a..e on the way out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The 1970s called. They want their views back.
george costanza burn GIF

Jordan could always play his lil part for the community.. by tweeting something like.. ummmm.. I dunno.. something like.. ummmm.. erggggg..

'Without a shadow of doubt.. Ralphy.. Kornsy.. Robbo.... Caro.. you are the smartest people Australia has ever known.. I am not a person to give you this accolade lightly.. you are a level above me.. with your media power.. you all deserve the role.. I have never respected anyone more than you guys.. I am grateful you are you.. I agree with you.. I believe in you and your point of view.. thank you so much for saving me from myself.'

That might juuuust be enough I reckon.

Last edited:
The bloke has not broken any rules.. has not broken the law.. so when you take a step back and put things into perspective.. when you detach and reflect.. when you detach and reflect.. the obvious counter to Bluntastleyjoyewalterism.. ego centric delusionalities and that man.. what is it man.. what is it.. it's football man.. it's football.. it's always been about football.

The bloke has not broken any rules.. has not broken the law.. so when you take a step back and put things into perspective.. when you detach and reflect.. when you detach and reflect.. the obvious counter to Bluntastleyjoyewalterism.. ego centric delusionalities and that man.. what is it man.. what is it.. it's football man.. it's football.. it's always been about football.

Pretty sure drink driving and numerous other driving offences is against the law

Please spare us the woe is Jordy/Leave Brittney alone rhetoric.

Jordan could always play his lil part for the Collingwood Football Club by staying of social media altogether

Alcohol is a bigger cause of his problems than social media. Like Fevola, he becomes an out of control jerk when he is on the stuff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back