Player Watch Jordan De Goey

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want to be in a blue?
Here's your chance, 22 blues for you to take care of.

32 and 2 like his VFL game.
Won't happen unless he's played as a primary mid, and given he's replacing Broomy I have my doubts it will happen, but I'll be pleased to be proven wrong. I reckon he will be a ball magnet once he's put in the guts full time.

Won't happen unless he's played as a primary mid, and given he's replacing Broomy I have my doubts it will happen, but I'll be pleased to be proven wrong. I reckon he will be a ball magnet once he's put in the guts full time.

Yeah I know it's just what I'd like to see him produce. Which means major midfield minutes but I agree he will likely fall back into a periphery role on the HFF.

Should be modelling himself on Dustin Martin playing wise. He doesn't have the core strength through the hips but he has the size and goal nous in my view

Ball magnet for sure. Just put him in the guts full time Bucks. The more experience he gets the better for him and the team.

32 and 2 like his VFL game.

But he's playing against an inferior opponent this time. I'm expecting 30 and 4. 2 bursting from the middle and post from outside 50.

Can't wait to see the Carlton faithful exiting the decks at quarter time when we are 7 goals up.

But he's playing against an inferior opponent this time. I'm expecting 30 and 4. 2 bursting from the middle and post from outside 50.

Can't wait to see the Carlton faithful exiting the decks at quarter time when we are 7 goals up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pendles was selected at 5 and so was the Bont.

And then you have De Goey.
Bont was at 4 but anyway.

Degoey is played out of position for mine so it's slowing his development. There was a moment in the last where he dove on the ball and dished it out to Pendles for his goal. That's where he needs to be right in the thick of things.

Bont was at 4 but anyway.

Degoey is played out of position for mine so it's slowing his development. There was a moment in the last where he dove on the ball and dished it out to Pendles for his goal. That's where he needs to be right in the thick of things.

100%. He is a clearance player not a flanker.

He'll be a gun if he ever gets in there

De goey plays like Selwood when he's in the middle. Just hard at the football. He needs to be played in the middle.
When he goes forward he plays a bit like Daniel Menzel. Very good on the lead, and can snap. Ether way very good for a medium forward.

Get him to go head-to-head with Beams this week!

He's not there yet, needs to be much cleaner with his hands and make key plays more often. He will at worst be serviceable but has all the attributes to be a very good footballer. I think it's up to him and the work he puts in.

Not saying he is like Beams, but Beams showed a lot of class playing forward and from very a early stage thought we were on a winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back