Player Watch Jordan De Goey

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we take the club on face value that De Goey was walking with Hocking then one thing still confuses me.

How does a miscommunication in the football department about where De Goey is meant to be make Channel 7 news? The whole thing is bizarre to me. Why would Channel 7 pick this story to beat up? Surely there are juicier Collingwood stories out there?

De Goey was off to Brisbane but they couldn't come to terms with his increased contract demands. He was wanting $450 k plus. He is very good mates of Miller and Nichols through Skevs but I doubt he wants to give up his new rock star lifestyle in Melbourne offield now

He is a very loose unit offield. Has a group of mates from the Malvern area like Toby Greene does, guys from Skevs, De La & the like who are out 24/7.

As for Tom Lynch, he will go to a club (if he leaves) in a finals & premiership mode. He is a very private figure and is very close to his family and mates in Sorrento, grew up a big Collingwood supporter and his family are still that way inclined, but they have more interest in the Sharks than the Pies. Doubtful he entertains Collingwood at this stage

Miller and Nichols play for the GCS... ‘off to Brisbane’ ? Not quite geographically accurate... maybe Ablett is really off to Footscray..

De Goey was off to Brisbane but they couldn't come to terms with his increased contract demands. He was wanting $450 k plus. He is very good mates of Miller and Nichols through Skevs but I doubt he wants to give up his new rock star lifestyle in Melbourne offield now

He is a very loose unit offield. Has a group of mates from the Malvern area like Toby Greene does, guys from Skevs, De La & the like who are out 24/7.

As for Tom Lynch, he will go to a club (if he leaves) in a finals & premiership mode. He is a very private figure and is very close to his family and mates in Sorrento, grew up a big Collingwood supporter and his family are still that way inclined, but they have more interest in the Sharks than the Pies. Doubtful he entertains Collingwood at this stage
You spin a good tale, I’ll give you that. Good Degoe, any ideas who his previous username was?

If we lose Degeoy it will kill us off with Pendlebury another year older. Forget about a top 8 midfield
I hope he makes it in the midfield but he is yet to really prove himself as a mid, let alone a full time mid, so very big call from you

If we take the club on face value that De Goey was walking with Hocking then one thing still confuses me.

How does a miscommunication in the football department about where De Goey is meant to be make Channel 7 news? The whole thing is bizarre to me. Why would Channel 7 pick this story to beat up? Surely there are juicier Collingwood stories out there?

Have to get Viewers some How

Thanks Rohan CT. Now * off again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No fishing here, but with your Gubby mail, you are wrong again. I know the year level coordinator who got him into SKC and the club has asked him to counsel him recently as he appears to have gone off the rails too much.

Time to put me on ignore mate...........this isn't a pissing contest.

No fishing here, but with your Gubby mail, you are wrong again. I know the year level coordinator who got him into SKC and the club has asked him to counsel him recently as he appears to have gone off the rails too much.

If you can't tell me the football player who is his future father in law, you don't have great intel.
Jordan’s getting married, hurray!

You make definitive claims that aren't founded. If you can answer my question what Club his future father in law played for, I will believe you have a decent source. Cheers

I am not here to prove anything to anyone.

One thing I don't do is make things up.

The ignore button is your friend use it........you win the pissing contest if that is what you want to hear.

You need new sources.

Jordan comes from a hard working family, his dad was a firey and they got their son into an elite school through a family friend. The dad took on an extra job as a result. Was a very humble and modest person there but it's all gone to his head. He is approaching the same path Toby Greene chose to walk.
Toby Greene is an All Australian who is still with the club that drafted him?

The ignore button is your friend use it........you win the pissing contest if that is what you want to hear.
He wins the making s**t up contest. He’s a troll

He wins the making s**t up contest. He’s a troll

I gathered very early in the day.......he hasn't denied he is the Rohan person that some posters have recognised.

Can't be bothered arguing with people on here anymore jmac........I hope he puts me on ignore.

I hope I haven't missed this pissing contest.

Right now I reckon I could cross the "T's & dot the I's".

I gathered very early in the day.......he hasn't denied he is the Rohan person that some posters have recognised.

Can't be bothered arguing with people on here anymore jmac........I hope he puts me on ignore.
He hasn’t put me on ignore, in fact, he’s posted on my profile page. Apparently it’s an email from Bucks himself.

He hasn’t put me on ignore, in fact, he’s posted on my profile page. Apparently it’s an email from Bucks himself.

Seems like we have a "bunny boiler" here jmac........I won't be responding anymore I suggest you do the same mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back